What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Friday, August 1, 2008

Home Alone

Listening to: Ice Box - Omarion

Reading: NA - JA
Wearing: Pjs.
Current obsession: Altering clothes.


A pinch and a punch for the first day of the month!

I'm ripping apart my new dress(es) today to sew the into the plaid skirt I've always wanted. Determined much? I mapped my progress with pictures! My Greek friend Emilia offered to teach me to sew and design clothes at her house one day! Such a nice friend eh? She said she'll lend me her uni notes if I ever wanted it (she doesn't give it to anyone with bad intentions), but I declined :) It's her work, and only she should benefit from it.

I forgot to mention that Marianne will attend her brother's wedding in March 09, and she has a gorgeous red dress with a ruched waist to hid unsightly curves. How extraordinary. AND he's going to marry a Vietnamese girl!! Their kids are gonna be so hot; half Viet, quarter Egyptian and quarter Sudanese. Tres jealous of heritage. Marianne looks Latina/Filo to me.

Just realised my uni friends are all different racially. Greek, African, Indian, European, Chinese et moi. How cool.

Hah just finished separating the dresses!






This new blouse I got has a really low neckline -_- So annoying when I lean over and expose what my mother gave me. I'm also greatly surprised and happy that my dresses are "Made in Australia". Support economy yo! And *shock* it's from Supre, ew I know but $10 a piece is a sweet deal. This skirt will be made according to my taste and will have cost me $20.

I am donating clothes!
These include clothes that don't fit me that I just happen to have, clothes that went out of my style, and random things people buy for me that I don't like.

Note that they are all free and you can happily ask for details such as sizing, measurements, etc. and we can arrange a time to exchange.
It'll be like some kind of swap shop thing o_O Will get back to this idea later and post up nice pics of clothes.

But who would want my old clothes anyway? -_-

Wah outside is crazy windy and cold. Good thing I had no work or uni today *heart* How come I can't do the less than 3 heart? D:

Mr N got floored at work today. He was hosed as he was leaving and they dumped a jug of flour on him. Hawhawhaw. It's their goodbye gift to him. Yes we are talking again, but he has to start packing and I have a skirt to sew. Will see him later.

I finished off my 2 day old avocado thickshake.




I got cold afterwards so I had some hot hot sweet potato instead :) Daily dose of vitamin A!



My camera is new and everything, but I don't think it takes very good pictures. When you zoom in, it goes all blurry even though it's something like 8 megapixels. It doesn't show texture very well. Disappointed.

I realised I'm starting to take over the blog again. I'm sure nobody minds my narcissism.


Anyway, after watching the new Batman movie like over a week ago...at George St Greater Union I bravely went to try this:




It's a cocktail dedicated to the movie o_O During Sex and the City they had cosmopolitans but I skipped out! This was a bit sour, sweet and I sense vodka. It was rather fruity, made of some berries of some sort. Wolfed it down like the alcoholic I am.



Supposed to be sharing it with B and Kebu but they were too slow and we had to hurry to Jin's. Pft, the things I do, seriously. I still want to try a cosmo and martini the James Bond way: shaken, not stirred.

AHAHAHA.

Such good spirits today. Revel in me is wonderful. Nevermind the rents bickering in the background over financial matters.

See y'all at SMASH! tomorrow m'dears. Hope to see you there Anna!

1 comment:

Midori said...

OMG that's the supre skirt i told you about before to get!! XD Wait.. it's a dress? okay maybe not the skirt i was gonna show you .. but i think i saw that dress in store.

Hmm your clothes aye.. maybe..

I've started to grow a fondness for avocado... but only as a dip or spread and mixed with sour cream... no shakes though..

Turn Macro on on your camera. It should be a flower like button, it's able to focus better on detail.

I wanna try to cocktail!!