What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Saturday, August 30, 2008

WHOO!

On Tuesday, 26th of August, 2008, my heart was broken...

BUT NOW I'M FINE! I guess I saw it coming, so yeah xD It's not like I'm entirely over him; I obviously still feel some things for him, but meh, they'll fade with time. So now I'm just hungry and need some tucker P:

WALL-E TOMORROW AT LIVO! So excited because I haven't seen many movies this year, and haven't been out west in MONTHS. It's good to visit our brothers and sisters on the edge of civilisation AS WE KNOW IT.

Oh, and I should really motivate myself more... I have a Chinese quiz and kendo bogu test (with MARK! Dx) and all these other assessments due in the next few weeks DDDD:

Shit, I checked out a guy today, and it turned out that our great-great-grandfathers were brothers or some shit DDDD: (aka, we share a paternal great-great-great-grandfather XP) Oh, and I found out that I'm a part of the main family, not the branch family of the Wu family of my ancestral village. My great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandfather was the eldest of eight brothers who founded that family line in that village P:

OOH! DINNER TIME!



Yours om nom nom nom,


-Kebu.

1 comment:

Serena said...

I love all things heritage-related and that is so cool!

Except your distant relative being checked out by you part.

>_>!

But still, SO COOL!