What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Out With the Old, In With the Tacky

Listening to: Take Me Away - Lindsay Lohan
Reading: Northanger Abbey - Jane Austen
Wearing: White button-up blouse/denim jacket/black A-line skirt/crisscross stockings/silver black flats/silver headband for the bad hair today.
Current obsession: Camwhoring.



Just another Thursday shopping spree. Kebu keeps getting free Easyway from Maria everytime we drop by. Have you no shame Kebu?

My course is sucky now. I resort to retail therapy to soothe me.

Still a cheapskate shopper. Beautiful dark red tank, 3/4 sleeve white, 2 red tartan dresses that I will cut up to substitute for the $75 Paddy one I wanted T_T Oh and an office blouse. I cbf with pictures.


We've all been on the Millennium trains many times, but have you guys ever been on the Countrylink Millennium?! It smells like new cars :D


I swallowed my pride in the most painful way.

We're no closer to a solution.

As if we ever were.

Stop deluding yourself with denial.

If M and Darren didn't have help, they would end up like us.

We're just everything gone wrong, then taken to the next level of one other fucked up relationship.

And I thought T was bad enough.

I need to get new bras. Again. I'm not getting support and I'm beginning to sag since I'm 'losing' weight. To the girls who envy my assets; AT LEAST YOURS WON'T SAG. I'm so disheartened.

Countdown begins: 5 days.

Couldn't breathe couldn't breathe.
Clenching lungs, or was it heart?

No matter.

Headache from lack of oxygen as logical reasoning.
What logic is derived from faintheadedness?
Pathetic.
Bear it, bitch.

Still not gutsy enough to loosely use such a word.

No matter no matter.

This is fucked up.


This is appropriate. He's going in a few days, so it's pretty much now or never isn't it? It's bad timing, but very appropriate. I'll have to get it out eventually, and that day arrived. Rituals were becoming repetitive to the point of uselessness. I have no need for idle talk, only M can entertain me with that.

But I felt no need to be released, just assured.

For once in a long time I wanted to be left alone. I'm back to my old ways of harsh tempers, abrupt replies and distancing. Don't call me, if I can't even do it online I'll have no words to say. I must not lose my sense at such a dire situation.

Why didn't I just take the easy way out and end it? It would do me good to move on. I can find another boy to have Eurasian babies with.

Damn Irishmen.

He drinks too much, parties, play games in his free time like a geek and bitches about everything annoying.

I'm allergic to alcohol and stopped gaming. The only thing I ever bitch about is either Porkie or him.

Match made in bloody fucking heaven.

We don't even have much in common! He admires my smarts and I like his arrogance. He's moved out, independent and has a job. I live with mother and father, leech off their goodwill and go to school. They even pay for my uni fees despite my trust fund <- Hermes Kelly right there.

Your typical good girl/bad boy? Almost. This is reality folks, where love is conditional and puppy dogs are euthanised. And he loves his mother even though he can't stand her.

What *bang*

Is *bang*

Wrong *bang*

With *bang*

Me *bang*

Puppies are so kawaii! >_>

Head hurts. Shall read Jane.

1 comment:

Midori said...

Damn Irishmen.. reminds me of PS i Love You... >.>

I had a bad day too that day if that helps -.-