What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Incumbent Dieting

Edit: Back on Atkin's under M's advice. I value the advice of my best friend AND student nutritionist than some random bastard trying to ruin diets for everyone! Starvation mode MY ASS.

Apparently not very far.

I'm now off Atkin's diet.

Not because I couldn't cope with it; it is one of the easiest peasiest diets ever. I can eat many slices of cheese and heaps of meat! And they're right, I feel full.

But no.

It's because I'm afraid that once the Induction phase is over (2 weeks) and I lose like, 8kgs, I'll gain the weight back plus double.

Unless I stay on Atkin's for the rest of my life, that weight will most likely come back on.

No more Max Brenner bitch sessions.

No more eating out.

I'll never be able to have chips, wedges, hamburgers or chunky KFC.

I won't even be able to eat foie gras!

I'm off the diet. I love my gourmet food.

I'm now back to limiting my fat and meat intake, the 'diet' I was on permanently which by the way, doesn't work despite me holding back things like bacon and eggs.

And now, I'm hungry again.

I'll be at the gym 4 days a week.

19th birthday present: Pay for my lipo.
















Serena is emo.

No comments: