What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Innocent Eyes

I've broken the 100th post to make this 101.

It was supposed to feature many photos and pictures taken over the week, however I am not inspired to blog about things that cheerful. Grongbit has shifted back into a darker sphere.

The inner goth in me screams for vengeance.

I thought I was fine. In fact, I felt fine. The day was cold and dreary, but with Spring right around the corner the weather was warm and comfortable. I was actually able to get up off the bed because I didn't feel cold.

I felt like skipping on the way to the train station for gym. Except my bag was heavy.

I was feeling good.

I treated Porkie to Easyway, and paid instead of getting free drinks from Weechi.

It was a good day.

But things are never well, and aren't well if all you've done is just push your problems under the table. Sooner or later, you'll have to vacuum the floor and reveal the dirt beneath.

And you'll be forced to see it again.

And you'll remember.

You'll remember that nothing is working. You'll remember that you still don't know what you want out of life. You'll remember that you aren't suited to things you have to want.

You see that the person in your clothes is not the person looking back at you in the mirror.

Who is she?

And what does she want?

I know what she wants. What I want is different.

But what if she is you?

What do you want now?

What do you want to do now?

And everything comes spilling out in their thousands.

And all your problems come rushing back.

And you remember that you're back to square one.

And I am lost without his words.

Why does it feel like they have no place to put me in my place?

Why are people still intimidated by me?

No comments: