What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Friday, August 15, 2008

What Moves You?

I think sometimes in life you search for something that moves you and sometimes that thing finds you. So there I was coming home late from the gym and eating dinner in front of the tv and watching So You Think You Can Dance cuz everything else was boring and I start seeing the most beautiful dances. If they were any longer I might be in tears T_T And it got me thinking again about a thought I had a long time ago. What if we were all born to do something? Dance, sing, play music, research, cure cancer, save the world (save the cheerleader XD [Heroes joke >.>]) because it seemed some of those dancers are born to dance. Is there a time restriction to when you realise these potentials?

How I wish I could move like the way they do.

And you know what? They looked so happy. They look so happy when they achieve their goals, do the right steps, when the judges applaud them and their smiles show how much they shine. And I realised it's been a while since I felt accomplished, gratified, content with something I did. Since I felt proud of myself of my achievements.

I haven't achieved anything in a long time....

Here's some clips of some of my favourites =)

Kherington and Twitch- Contemporary


Click for more!


Jessica and Will - Lyrical Jazz


Katee and Joshua- Lyrical


Katee and Joshua- Hip Hop


Katee and Joshua- Contemporary


Katee and Joshua- Contemporary 2




Okay too many videos T_T I'm sorry I couldn't pick! (btw how do I use that click after the jump>.>?)

Okay so the big question: what makes you guys smile? What makes you guys feel moved to tears or laughter or just feeling so good?

Midori.

1 comment:

Serena said...

Smiling is infectious, so other people will make me smile.

Not that my future profession in Advertising will let me do that >_> I swear I was born to be a teacher.