What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Sunday Gym Session

I foolishly forgot to include photos xD

Smoked salmon and goat's cheese salad from Sumo Salad. It was v fabulous!




M wanted something crepe like, so went for a Mexicana wrap that wasn't so filling. It sounded good though; chicken, cheese, avocado, tomato and sauce Mexican style. But so unsatisfyingly small. For pigs like us, NOT ENOUGH.




We wanted to share a pretzel but the sweet ones were sold out by then :(

At MB's. M and J posing for le camera. We're table 44 today, such a bad number. Check out the blonde in the background o_O




M and her drink, Strawberry Float. Doesn't she look pretty in this pictures? I don't remember what she was doing but I think the conversation went something like this.

S: Pose!

M: What pose?

*snap*

Hehehee.




Close up of the drink. It's strawberries and white chocolate shake with a scoop of vanilla icecream. Last time I had this, loved it. I am definitely getting this again once I finish everything on the menu <- my goal at Max Brenner LOL.




Icecream spilling!!

Josh ordered a Chocolate Souffle. Expensive and totally overpriced, but very soft and luscious on the inside. Not worth the money in my opinion, but good nonetheless.




Both M and J got their orders before me, and we were here waiting and waiting for mine to come before they started. Awww they're such sweethearts. The waitresses sucked. They didn't clean up the tabels properly and one of them overlooked our table and dragged my order outside, then back in to look for me. The waiters last time were so efficient, thumbs up to the boys! Girls, I'm ashamed of you.

Anyway, I got the Dark Chocolate Suckao, a self-made hot chocolate!




You pick up those choc pellets and chuck it in the hot milk above the candle. It's so awesome. And thanks to Hui Wen, you can get milk refills!




All gone. Serena is a chocolate piggy.

I still think Lindt > all other chocolates INCLUDING Max Brenner.

Love y'all!

3 comments:

Midori said...

omg i look so psychotic in that table number photo! and is Josh holding up my coins T_T??

lol that picture doesn't make me pretty at all XD but yay at least you can totally tell my glasses are different now no D= ?? but my hair looks shiny =D

Man i love it when we go Max Brenner we have so much fun and that night/day was no exception cept when i got home and realised i hadn't completed any hw T_T

ButterflyCoffin said...

Max Brenner is awesome >O>

I've tried the soufflé before~ Mainly because M's Soufflé. But yeah, quite overpriced I would say~~

Serena said...

Why does your "souffle" have the fancy French thing...