What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Thursday, August 7, 2008

A Bitch, 'Cos Life's Worth It

Listening to: Heng Xing - Fahrenheit
Reading: NA - JA

Wearing: Striped oxford shirt, skinny jeans, Burberry trench, black bow alice band, white pointed heels.
Current obsession: I have a book fetish.



This introduction is dedicated to the many laughable moments of Josh.

Like that time Maria and I scolded him for playing around with the Max Brenner table number thing, and the waiter skipped our order because of it.

Like his male homophobic behaviour.

And the way he perks up at the mention of lesbianism, concerning either M and I, Reila and I or threesome.

Like the day M told him about the "gay best friend fruit basket", and tricking D into believing there was such a thing while he frantically looked for one online and lamented the price. D is such a cheapass, no offence.

Like our discussion/s on his lack of masculinity, how M's mother calls him "the girly one" and how it makes him depressed that we question his manhood.

Like how we told him if he

READ OR IS READING THIS SITE RIGHT NOW, HE IS A GIRL BECAUSE ONLY GIRLS READ BLOGS!


Ahem.

Like his dreams to look just like Arnie before being Governor.

Like the time he bought KFC when M and I were dieting after the gym but was craving KFC.

And the many times we used his credit card at Parra which prompted me to currently owe him $14.60 from Max Brenner alone.

And like that unforgettable (yet I forgot it) moment when M and I agreed that Shu was a sweet guy beneath the jerk exterior, and he said in a high-pitched girly voice:

"Ohhh Shu, what a dreamboat...what a catch."

...


Is anyone disturbed now? :D


.~ ***** ~.


Took Lilas out for a spin at uni as well as SMASH! Had a few comments made about whether or not she’s real T_T A friend's friend who's a gay guy, and I mean really gay. He laughs like a giggling girl in a high pitched squeal, and acts like Kelvin but worse. He wanted to hold my bag -_-

Also took my brand new De Lourve *looooove* shoes I bought on Monday with M (you owe me money), even though the heel was cutting into my freaking foot. It was worth it; looked damn good okay? Leave my superficial self alone. They are loveable. Off-white pearl surface, and it turns bright sparkling white in the sun. It stands out more than hot red stilettos. Of course, I don't have hot red stilettos to compare.

I’ve come to realise that I’m one of those attentive kids who prefer to sit up front before the authorative figure, but end up sitting at the back due to lack of space. And I'm one of those students who suck up to their teachers in an attempt to get a good performance mark and recognition. Because...I've always been a Teacher's Pet :D

And damn proud yo!

I've never mentioned this before, since I deemed it paranoia, but my instincts haven't been much wrong yet. After all, I detected both Mr. T and Mr. N's advances. It's just some guy, who happens to be Asian to my dismay lol, who was and I use the word in past tense, in one of my classes last semester. We're doing a different course, and I believe he's in second year or something like that. Either way, he's 20, has a younger brother and sister, went to Homebush Boys and lives in Lidcombe. And I think he likes me.

>_>

It's always so embarassing to admit thigns like this, but this is what Grongbit is for. I try not to leave much out. Regardless, lets just call him Mr. B.

Everytime I see him he always ends up talking to me when I try to avoid him. I'm too reclusive to just greet everyone I know so I pretend I don't see them. I'm bad, I know. Being antisocial throughout my teens does this to you.

He walks with me from and to the bus station, he tries to make idle chit-chat while he wait for transport and the moment that pulled the trigger on my type-happy fingers to blog this: there were spare 3 seaters on the train which would fit 2 people very comfortably, but he opted for the 2 seater and I had no choice but to sit very close next to him out of etiquette. I don't ditch my 'friends'. M is an exception.

HAHAHAHAHA.

Anyway.

I'm not being overly paranoid and arrogant that every guy who befriends me likes me, right?

I'm sure to rebuff any suspected advances. I'm still very much in love with Mr. N (no I am not going to blog about what happened between us last Thursday, yet) and he's Asian and not hot LOL.

*burns in hell*

Allow me my fickle nature, I deserve this after falling for personalities > looks boys. I'm still all for personality, but Mr. B is quite bland anyway. I don't know him well enough to pin assumptions on him, but I'm still saying he's not my type.

I'd rather fall for my classmate and bane-of-my-life-because-she's-so-intelligent-and-gorgeous-and-teachers-love-her, Valeria.

I'm kidding, I'm perfectly straight -_- I hope I didn't scare any readers off, I seem to be scaring D and even myself sometimes.


.~ ***** ~.

I’m tossing between my arch-nemesis Journalism and my supposed forte Advertising. It doesn’t help when public opinion dictates:

25. Newspaper journalists
26. Advertising people
27. Car salesmen

Both career paths (in a poll for most liked to hated profession[als]) are placed in league with…car salesmen.

Not to mention that telemarketers are like, number 28 or something.

T________________________T

Anyway, I finished watching the series Rolling Love and I'm so pissed and upset over the plot.

Warning: Spoilers ahead

What the bloody flying fuck I can't believe they just killed of Leng Lie's father just like that! That's just so depressing and fabricated, just to proe his son's innocence! That fucking bitch Qiu Lin, forcing him to commit suicide!!! And omg Tang Yu Zhe was crying and curled up into a ball on the floor sobbing ;_; SO CUTE YET SO SAD. That scene was so realistic... I'm glad that bitch felt so guilty and so bad after finding out, doing so much shit just so Leng Lie would love her, I mean wtf?! Why would anyone love you when you're the one who destroyed their reputation!! Pissed at the scriptwriters for making such stupid nonsense up D<

End spoilers.

On a completely different note, I have just pre-ordered this, The Tales of Beedle the Bard replica of the original handwritting by JK. Isn't it so awesome and frightening? It's so incredibly exciting and terrifying because it was released for orders over a week ago and there are only 100, 000 copies made. If I don't make the cut-off, I'll throw a tantrum on my birthday :(

Yes that's right.

The Tales of Beedle the Bard by J. K. Rowling.

In the collectors edition.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKK.

It's going to be the centrepiece of my puny book wardrobe. I blew off M and Biennale so I can go to Ikea with mother to get a new shelf for my stuff.

I wanted to do a serious post about some issues that bug me in society, but I'm turning this into a girl's post instead.

I just want to bitch about my so called friend Reena who isn't a good friend at all. But nevermind. She's not worth my anger. Only Porkie is, but don't tell him that because he's annoying as fuck.

4 comments:

Midori said...

You should have capitalised that
"READ OR IS READING THIS SITE RIGHT NOW, HE IS A GIRL BECAUSE ONLY GIRLS READ BLOGS!" and made it coloured! and bigger font!

And also you didnt mention how josh kept referencing back to Shu and how sweet and sincere and DREAMBOAT like he is according to Josh XD

Oh other day i saw the pink version of your bag on this girl!

and i realised i tried being teachers pet today too demonstrating what i know to lab demonstrator XD

PS take a photo of that guy =P he seems keen to get to know you. try be his friend T_T maybe you'll fidn personality =P btw did you mention him before >.>

BTW newspaper journalism! then i can read what you write in smh =) yes you must go into smh!

Serena said...

Go change it lol. The pink is nothing on purple, it looks so much more funky and eye-catching.

And no, how am I supposed to take a photo of him?! Ask to pose so I can post his pic on my blog?!?? And he's ugly and just not that great looking, seriously. And I've never metioned him before, I'm sure of it.

Even if I do newspaper journalism, I'll never meet the standards of SMH.

ButterflyCoffin said...

Booo, that guy stole my letter.

I agree, take a picture, I'm nosey.

Go advertising, it's less hated.

I try not to be a teacher's pet, well, I try as hard as I can. But sometimes, when no one dares to answer/no one is smart enough to answer, I can't stand the silence and pipe up.

Serena said...

If it helps, I'll call him Mr. BH from now on? =p