What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Bags and Shoes

* edited with new sections because somehow they got deleted and I had to retype -.-

Serena said the other day to do a post like this so here is it!

The other day I noticed a sale at de Louvre (sp?) and called her over just to buy shoes XD needless to say she bought some white heels I bought black ones. They're both so cute! >< (PS where are the photos!!) We started counting how many shoes we had... obviously Serena had more than me and mine consist mostly of ugly shoes but here they are -.- Shoe Collection


hmm feel like I missed a pair somewhere cuz the other day I counted 20 =\ There's 18 here and one hiding at S's house XD. Yes those are my sister's feet when she realised I took them out and arranged them she said "You're REEEEAAAALLLY VAIN!!" T_T

Since Serena said I should talk about each shoes significance and memory here goes XD
Starting from top left.

1. Black pair of boots I bought a few days after my brown pair split on me because of my fat feet! I saw these actually when I went to meet up with Serena to shop first but I thought I'll prob find better looking ones so didn't buy them -.- in the end few days later I bought them. The heel isn't great material wise and I wish there was brown in my size but it has a nice buckle. It's the one where i posted before about how D questioned the purpose of a buckle XD

2. Nike Sport Shoes. These are by far my favourite sport shoes. Got these so many years ago and they're still going strong. Recently converted into my gym shoes since they're a bit big and bulky but oh so comfy. I've washed them numerous times too ><

3. Black suede boots with leopard print inside. never folded it down before though to show it >.> Tie up strings at back. I really like these but walking in even these small heels to uni and back is a bit tiring... and they go clank clank clank on the floor which sorta annoys me (hence rarely wears heels). Prob my cheapest buy ever for shoes...

2nd row.

4. Converse hi tops. These are black and white looks like newspaper print. Rarely worn since I used to wear the brown ones and after they died I just bought other shoes after realising these aren't very comfy..... I have wide feet T_T

5. Brown low top converse. Really liked these before since they don't make my feet look fat but they are so damn uncomfortable.. burst through the seams on one side -.- If I walked around whole day in them my feet dies... sadly these shoes have died... the back cotton started coming off therefore creating a little uneven surface at the heel= hurts more!!!

6 & 7. Light blue sports shoes and dark blue sports shoes. Bought these years and years ago when I first went back to china... I'm talking 5+yrs ago!! The light blue ones were non bulky and really comfy but through wear and tear they're not very presentable now -.- Dark blue ones I used to wear during sport days cuz they matched our sport uniform XD I remember Joanne Fu commenting about that once. Comfy but don't like the design =\ still wearable just not worn...

3rd Row.
8. School/work shoes. Bought these at Williams while shopping with Nelson (poor soul went shopping with me all day for presents and shoes XD) Bought for work since my school shoes were getting even scrappier to wear to work since uniform is black. However they cost me like $60+ and only a few months later have already split at the bottom -.- can't walk in cleaning areas since water seeps in....

9. My new Puma sport/casual shoes! Used to wear converses but they broken and other ones uncomfy.. gym shoes too bulky for tighter jeans and started to really hate my Rabens -.- Use these mostly for prac lessons at uni. They're a bit dirty already.. and they're pink.. might be a bit big and laces damn hard to thread but they're quite nice =) Bought them last minute at Penrith with D (yeh i know Penrith.... -.-)

10. My yuck Raben shoes. I don't know why I wanted them in the first place =\ my converses broke and I needed covered shoes.... damn regret the purchase. I rarely wear them now since they're dirty and I cbf washing them XD

11. Black Wedge Heels. These are probably my oldest shoes here. Man I remember I LOVED these shoes when I first got them. I was so young then >< (13?) I loved clonking around in these and I would wear them everywhere. If I could wear them with socks in winter I would have T_T And they're from like Payless. I got so much wear out of them and they still look decently new now =) Don't wear them anymore though...

4th Row:

12. I was browsing around Merrylands when I decided I wanted a pair of thongs and bought these at Jay Jays. I've NEVER liked thongs before this... always thought who'd want to walk around with this wedge thing between their toes? BUT after I experienced the comfyness of thongs I became a convert! These thongs lasted me all summer and almost the next if it weren't for the fact that it started getting too thin on me -.-

13. Next pair of thongs. Bought the day Serena and i went formal shopping in Burwood Westfields and her shoes broke within minutes of arriving XD we went into Jay jays and she bought a brown pair and I wanted this coral colour but not in my size so went for yellow (this continues on from my yellow phase in summer >.>)

14. My shiny silver heels I wore for the formal. The heel isn't too low or high (highest heels i own I think XD) but these heels are so comfy! yes I said heels are comfy ><

15. My lovely black, red and white keds. Got these lovely things from fellow triumvirates jen and vvn. They're so cute >< but so fucken uncomfortable. I remember I went school once to do chem exam or something. it was really hot that day. I wore like a dress and I wore these keds to show vvn and jen. BIG mistake.. all I did was walk to school sit for exam and walk home and they killed like hell.... alb especially asked me to go cabra walk around for food or something.. by the time I got to cabra I was practically limping... I stood on the back heel material and wore them as slip ons cuz the heel started hurting.. but the front started rubbing on my feet.. when we got back to station Evelyn pitied me and even asked if I wanted socks or other shoes... by the time I turned the corner into my street home I took them off and ran home. (ran because the ground was scorching from the hot weather and grass didn't look safely clean...) Came home with 4 blisters, still scars today =(

16. Bought these also at Penrith at Wanted shoe stores while with D (yep bought 2 pairs of shoes in one day ^^) he liked them and they were alright comfyness and they matched my Tony Bianco bag! and there was nothing else -.- so I bought them! They sorta hurt a bit if I walk for ages cuz my feet is wide so it restricts the width of my feet.... but they're really soft leather/fake leather like my bag!

5th Row:

17. Silver and black bow tie slip ons. I was scared to buy the flats with inclosed heels incase they rubbed and created blisters on heel >.> These are okay really liked them before but now they got a bit old looking and my heel isn't supported XD

18. These are quite old when I wanted to buy a pair of thongs I wanted something different from plain old rubber thongs and bought these. They're flowers on the thong part. They look okay ish but it's VERY slippery so can't go beach and when my feet sweat it gets slippery and hard to wear. I will wear again XD

And that's all my shoes!! Excluding the black ones i recently bought >.>

I swear the god no more shoes until I find a nice pair of brown heeled boots XD

Sucky Bag Collection



From hello Kitty bag and in a circle in...:
1. Bright pink Hello Kitty Shirt Shaped Bag. My sister got this in her Hello Kitty show bag at royal easter show. Bunch of other very cool things but bright PINK. I wear this bag rarely only to like beach or picnic or when I'm feeling extremely pink and girly AND need a large bag.....

2. Brown canvas bag. Got this free with a clothing purchase of my mum's from DFO. Good size to use for my practical stuff like dissection kits, lab coats, lab manuals etc.

3. Small blue bag. Someone gave me this bag when I was pretty small ish 10 maybe? I remember i spilt bubble mix bottle inside so it smells funny now XD now my sister uses it when she goes out but other than that I don't use it anymore just saw it on the rack.

4. Green Addidas gym bag. Someone gave this to me dunno when =\ Never used it much before liked it just had no use for it =\ used it once for Animania when i stayed over at backpackers now I use it as my trusty gym bag =) It's just the right size to fit everything but a bit bulgy in the end >.>

5. Brown uni bag. Fell in love with this bag when I saw it. The leather was so soft!!! and it was small enough to not look too bulky and not have me end up putting too much in it and strain my back (though I do a bit >.>) but also big enough for everything I need for uni =) It's lined in cotton fabric not those cheaper weird ones I saw at Equip eww.

6. Small Denim bag. I loved this bag before XD casual looking and just right I could even fit a drink bottle into it's small size. But it got older and older had to buy new one -.- still use it sometimes when I feel dull boring and very very casual -.-

7. Cream Tony Bianco bag. My favourite buy so far =) It's so soft! and lined with purple silk material... I think I've talked enough about this bag so I'll stop. I even polished it XD

8. Small yellow shoulder bag. Have no idea when I got these or even when I used it. Very old I hate this bag >.> just found it hanging.. forgot about it's existence...

9. Silver weave clutch. Used once for formal =\ it's really cute but anything that isn't flat put in there makes it look very ugly XD

10. Blue snoopy shoulder bag. I use this bag on and off sometimes.. maybe twice a year XD? It looks cute and childish now. Bought it yonks ago in china with those blue shoes.. so 5+ years old!!

11. Long light green bag with paw prints. I think i saw this at art box and had to have it. It's really cute it used to be my favourite bag! and oh so many pockets!! But now i don't use it anymore....

12. Rectangular brown/cream shoulder bag. Oh this bag went through a lot with me.... Went china trip with it. I have no idea how it fitted all my junk or why I picked such a small bag O_O. But the trusty flap meant I did not get robbed at all in china unlike my other friends. Now my mum uses this bag on and off -.-

* my school bags are not included in this and only grabbed the ones I could see from the storage under the stairs I could see so might have more =\

*Mum's watching some Asian drama. She watches them from time to time but she full disses them about how stupid they are -.- apparently Chef gave them to her, they're his favourite type of shows he pauses them if he needs to get up from the seat and is glued once he starts. PS Chef is over 40yrs old Asian guy!! wtf?? Guy.. over 40? watching a show designed for girls in their teens??? But mum doesn't seem to like romantic scenes and fast forwarded the romantic "OMG I JUST REALISED I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU" kissing in the rain scene -.-

This post is too long T_T I am sorry I think I ranted too much -.-

That is all!

xoxo always,

M.

7 comments:

Serena said...

You left out third shoe from top row!

And you have a lot of sporty/Converse type shoes o_O And you should've bought coloured Raben's so it won't look as dirty, and I see heaps of people with white ones that are awfully dirty and just looks tacky.

OMG I remember those black wedge heels were like so IN when I was 12-13 xDDD And the silver and black flats are cute :) Oh and I suggest you go over your post because you're displaying proof that you can't count =p

This post isn't as long as mine before it. It was long and fully just TEXT.

Serena said...

LOL. I felt exactly the same too, but I consoled myself with no Monday classes :D

Serena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Midori said...

exactly the same what??

Serena said...

When I got home I felt stressed over homework and exercises. But class on Tues :D

Serena said...

I hate it when you get shoes you really really adore and they go and give you blisters. Several times. You should've rejected Alb.

ButterflyCoffin said...

The Black Wedge Heels are cute =)
Well, so are the keds, but well...xD

Photo needs better lighting, I can't see much of the darker coloured shoes =O

I...have like 5 pairs of shoes, so I usually don't come across shoes that are uncomfortable/not-wearable. =\

Your bag collection is really colourful...Mine's all black, hehe xD