What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Day the Third

Day 3 on Atkin's diet.

I miss carbs.

I miss rice, bread and wheat.

I miss chocolate.

I miss fruit juice.

I miss fruit.

I'm irritable, grumpy and spoilt.

I've lost 2kg.

Just how far will I go to be as pretty, thin and confident as my fellow Asians?

You said you'd be there.
You don't know how crestfallen I was.

1 comment:

Midori said...

What can you eat? and omg 2kg =O

I dunno how much i've lost XD it better be at least a kg T_T

I'll be here =(