What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Random Photo Spam

Number of photos I forgot to post:

Some old photos from Smash I forgot to post up

Nam grinning a lot for the fact that his wearing cat ears... Bit dark...


With flash! (Nam's such a poser anyone realised from last photos and this one =P?) He goes I clipped it on so hard 3 of his hair came out T_T


S looking so pretty in her Yukata and LV =) (Hope this photo does Lilas justice compared to the other one you took S =P)


My Bro's so adorable and brave! He recently got his teeth pulled out and his other one that got pulled out a while ago hadn't grown yet. I remember when I got my tooth pulled the new ones were already forcing their way out =\ It's been over 2 weeks and no sight of new teeth.


And another photo showing his missing teeth XD


I went out today to buy some folders and notebook for uni and while waiting in line, I was right infront of cosmetics section so I went for a prowl. Decided to buy eyeliner after reading somewhere it can make my eyes look bigger. So when I got home I searched how to do eye makeup for my tiny tiny squinty eyes and then proceeded to the bathroom to have some fun!


I went the whole way here minus the eyeshadow.
Used eyelash glue to stick up double eyelids. The nicer looking lid is real the other one is naturally formed from me looking up. I curled my normal lashes and put mascara on it too but it didn't curl up enough so there's like a double layer of lashes.. hence my looking up to avoid you guys seeing it >.> Also put on eyeliner . The fake lashes are actually so long if I put on my glasses I squish them >.> which I did .. which is why part closest to my nose doesn't curl up as much....

My eyes are still very cat curvy shaped =\

And yes my eyes look a bit funny on the part closest to my nose cuz I was sticking it and stuck that part last. It lost its stickiness and when I tried putting more glue on it didn't stick close enough to eye -.- This is very uncomfortable dunno why women do this -.-

Oh btw I am on a VEGETARIAN DIET FOR 6 DAYS AND 2 MEALS! (started this lunchtime hence the 2 meals)

Yes this morning I was eating Tofu and thought flavour was quite nice.... then maybe influence of Friends -.- but decided not to eat meat for a week =) Anyone think I can't do it and wanna bet =P

Coles sucks. I saw all these sausages.. lamb.. roast chicken.... even when I went to buy some canned soup the MEAT soups were on special.... T_T

Mum cooked pork chops T_T

<3 meat(lessly)

M.

1 comment:

Serena said...

It's a sign for you to eat meat.

I'm on a diet and I'm eating meat. Muahaha.