What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Everything Post

How do i begin? After my longish hiatus -.-
I'll begin with Thursday my crappy crappy day....

Tuesday started off badly my maths lecture was so boring.. it was like sitting a yr11 maths lesson... funny thing was the lecturer was this Asian guy who couldn't say number one properly and kept saying "wan" and i know this is mean but the class couldn't stop giggling quietly every time he said one... then the lecture lights kept dimming and he said "hmm I think it's because I don't walk around enough...." and kept walking round in circles.

I also forgot my lecture pad and had to write some notes on the back of my timetable...

Went for breakfast after. Thought I'll be cheap and buy toast thinking it'll be much cheaper than a crepe. By Thursday I'd gone a lot over my limit of spending for the week. I was WRONG WRONG WRONG. Toast is NOT cheap at all....

Went to the counter asked for ONE slice of toast with peanut butter and jam thinking last time I had toast one slice was quite thick. The lady said FOUR DOLLARS!! For one slice of toast O_O

Is it just me or is that a bit TOO much???

I thought she thought I said two slices so I asked her "for one slice?" and she said yeah...

When the toast came out the person had put in two slices anyway so she gave me two slices. It was thin normal bread too... wasn't even that nice.. next time I'll buy a $5 crepe instead... more filling plus better and only $1 cheaper.

At night I made a huge mistake -.- I promised someone a movie but promised some one else gym =( I'm sorry. I'll never pick him over you! >=( Sorry D but I'm just not ready to put you as my most important person. Not ready for that type of commitment =\

And then he got hurt by that. god I didn't need to deal with that then T_T

So then I'd upset two people that night THEN realised I'd lost one of my earrings that I newly bought! (found it next day it got tangled in my umbrella)

Being angry at myself that I'd just pissed off the two people I care about, I decided I didn't want to go movie or gym T_T So I went shopping at the Broadway shopping centre I had just discovered... yes I didn't realise it had one till that day...

I hope I made it up to you guys on Saturday =\

Oh I realise people can be such bitches T_T. I won't name names but some friends in know i reckon have been pretty bitchy.... Okay a few months ago S, C and I were sitting eating lunch when this guy passes, lets call him H, and S points out that that's the guy J likes. I realised I'd seem him around sitting with J a few times. Fast forward a new days and S, C, J and I are sitting eating lunch when J points out that her and S think T, another different guy is good looking. Fast forward a few months and J dates T unbeknown to S as I am told.... J knows perfectly well that S also likes T but dates him anyway behind her back. Fast forward another month or so and J and T have broken up. Funny thing is S is now often seen with H, the guy J apparently liked before? Is this like revenge? Did she find out those two were dating before without her knowing (though it seemed a bit obvious.) Sigh is she getting back at J? Why's everyone so mean for, we should all just be happy and not date =) lol.

Here's some shopping. I bought this top the other day for really cheap but thought I probably won't be wearing it anytime soon so I shall show you guys =) Other purchases you'll just see when it's on me


Looks like any other black silky singlet top.


I like this part. Looks rocker ish with the studs but so detailed ><


What i wore for Smash.. randomly taking photos in my room -.-


In bathroom, I thought my hair looks quite nice semi curly/wavy XD Hmmm maybe I should permanently curly it like this =P . Will curl more often when I go uni.. doesn't take much more effort than straightening cuz using same tongs instead of straighten just curl =\

Omg it's nearly 12... class at 8 tomorrow!! How can I wake up now -.-

2 comments:

Serena said...

Damn computer still fucked up.

I want to bitch about uni too but I'm so tired now -_- I shouldn't be procrastinating since I have so much homework already. Sigh.

Your friends are Asian yeah? I've realised Asian women can be really petty. They are more prone to being a whore, while Caucasians are just sluts. Heh. Feigning innocence.

Midori said...

Aww come on don't stereotype on my Asian friends! Just cuz you got the whole mix T_T