What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Unipost

I'm suppose to be studying chem which I am, might I add.... just typed up 4 pages of notes... At uni library computer during the 3rd hour of my 4hr break

I'm hungry for some meat but my stomach feels quite full =/ Lol Serena we're on opposite diets XD

So far my diet consists of:
- cakes and breads
- veges, vege soup
- congee, rice, noodles
- lentil patties from the SRC BBQ
- baked beans nachos (yum yum)
- potato scallops
- fruits
- chocolates.. Mmmm cheesecake in fridge
- mini danishes

Last night I got home and slept till this morning and in fact switched off my alarm thinking it was my night alarm and missed first class.... AGAIN. that's 1 lesson I've been to for that maths out of 5 -.- I promise I'll go tomorrow morning >< But now I feel awake after finally catching up on those missed hours staying up chatting or watching Friends... finished season 4!! =)

Urgh should get back to studying now I'm so lost in the tutorial and it's only week 3....

I want two distinctions this semester and hopefully the rest credits =) If I do I'll go buy myself a pair of Sass and Bide jeans muahahaha!! =)

That is all for my bored and boring post just want to iterate how sucky no meat is =/

Midori.

No comments: