What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Update Before Ski Trip

End of exams!

Few pointers about exams:
1. I had a really bad stomach ache during Maths 1002 exam. Could not continue exam for the last half hour.. clutched stomach in pain.. FAIL.
2. Chem exam looked hard but I surprisingly started to remember more stuff after I started pretty sure I passed/got credit.
3. Psych exam = hard. I never want to do multiple choice again. 100 of them is a killer..
4. Biology exam = wtf??? There was one whole 4-5mark question i think 70% of all students had no idea about...
5. Maths1001 exam killed me bad... the questions weren't really hard if I had went to all lectures.. cramming did NOT work. I felt so shit during that exam I wanted to cry at my stupidness.. to prevent that I left the exam 10minutes before finish time -.-

Saturday After exams
Got hair cut. But wasn't exactly what I wanted... i wanted a shorter fringe cuz this one is more side swept. But me being the passive customer and the store being busy I didn't say a word -.- now I think I'll cut it myself T_T. I got to walk around Cabra again for the first time in a long time. I sorta miss it =\ The good dim sims and buns and dumplings Alb and I used to eat... eating Pho with you guys Tuesday afternoons ... ahh the good times of HS... is it just me or does anyone else STILL miss high school?? T_T I felt so lonesome, waiting at the station by myself... minglez was gone with steven... uni friend was going out with her old high school friends...

So there I was standing at the station.. when I spot Wang standing there.. 2 metres away from me... I thought hey wouldn't it be fun to talk to him again? Bad idea. Trying to talk again to an ex when he obviously does not want to talk... here is the convo as foll0ws...

Me: Hi!
Him: ..... hi......
*long pause..
Me: HIII =D
Him: this is awkward
Me thinks* no shit it is, you just made it more awkward T_T luckily phone rings and I spend the next 10minutes on the phone with minglez in a desperate attempt to do something...

*train arrives and I get in first and sit at the entrance seats.. wang looks around.. at the seats upstairs/downstairs then at me. a little confused as to what to do.. then after 2 minutes decides to sit next to me..

me: So............... how was exams
him: ok

me: what are you doing?

him: medicine
me: pffft typical Asian James Ruse person. What'd you get like 99UAI?

him: 99.95
me: O_O ok...
him: *laughs uncomfortably.. yeh...... I need a good mark for exams to keep my scholarship
me: oh yeh.. this totally fits together.. Asian, James Ruse, 99.95UAI, scholarship, medicine, HDs....

him: haha.......

*and the conversation continued and paused like this until finally we were at Ashfield in which he said he was getting off there... hmm last time I remembered he did not live in Ashfield... was he avoiding my awkward conversation and could not sit another 30minutes.. didn't know whether to be thankful, since I ran out of conversation topics, or annoyed....

Sunday: Shopping mostly with Josh. Vvn was clubbing till late and couldn't get there on time.. Steven was working till late and couldn't wake up. Ended up walking to upstairs gym while eating and got a tour of place... Buying presents was hard cuz before vvn came it was just me trying to pick.. after vvn came it was just me and vvn going about it -.- Steven .. sorta helped... we'll we picked he agreed or disagreed.. Had sushi dinner at the new sushi bar at parra. Josh had mainly fried things ... me and vvn made him eat a TINY bit of non fried foods ....

Oh! We also watched Narnia Prince Caspian. Lol vvn and me kept discussing his looks XD There were somethings in that movie that made no sense to me... SPOILER ALERT( highlight for spoiler) WTF why did Aslan NOT come back and save Narnia all those hundreds of years? He had to wait until Lucy went and asked him? WHY?? Josh says it's cuz he's stuck up and needed to be asked to help. Also really REALLY annoyed at how they just chucked in a love story for the sake of it.... did NOT make sense how she kisses him in the end...

Monday: First day back at work and Minglez Birthday party!! Totally underestimated time and arrived late to party really sorry guys -.-.

Work: Met new co workers. Apple is so funny, she's like 40 something but very lively and looks 30 something. She kept calling the gloves condoms T_T and asking everyone where we put our condoms.. -.-

Hot pot was awesome, I was on a table with: minglez, steven, Simon, Jie, Lily, Kevin, Albert and I think that's it... other table had most of the boys. Josh cut his mouth/lip by biting the glass cup -.- wtf?

Food was great and it felt so great to be with friends again. Then Max brenner, shared a good waffle with D/Albert. Opened presents. Seemed minglez didn't like any of the clothes we got her -.- and vn spent a lot of time thinking about it.... she was all like "this is too small" "what the... how do i wear this.. this is too short..... " and we got her like a plain white shirt and two hoodies T_T

Tuesday: wanted a day to sleep in so didn't go work went shopping! Then watched Sex and the City with boy. Lol remember Kebu when you said I was "turning people gay"? During the male shower scene D was using my hands to cover his eyes and shaking his head.. my response:
"LOOK look!! This is the good part! Am i turning you gay yet? am I??? " lol dunno why I said that -.-

Wed-Friday: Work work work!! David got fired sadly -.- now who am I suppose to bitch with? and who's gonna drive me home early!! *sigh work is not the same anymore....

Saturday: Went shopping with my boy!! Actually him shopping with me.. We went around trying to find the highest heels i can walk in XD Buys:



Needed a new facial cleanser can no longer afford old one -.- just tried it.. works to make skin smoother but dries it out too much.. need to put double applications of moisturiser afterwards -.-


Random red skirt/pinafore it was really cheap so I bought it on a random whim.... yes red.. it's really REALLY red


Black jacket, bought with vvn and Josh. Maybe bring skiing? it's about the 2nd warmest thing I've got -.-


Pretty convertible gloves! But everyone goes I'll wreck it from skiing so tempted to bring my not wamer ones -.-


Scarf bought cuz my others are woolly and thick -.- and was cold that night... It's got pom poms!


Look I got fluffy cloud PJs T_T



My newest bag!! It's so pretty


Plain shirts cuz I don't have really plain shirts but it's really low cut at front and back but you tie it at the back. Red shows back view, white shows front. It's got nice lace looking detail =) D said he actually liked the red one cuz it looked bright.. but I needed a white one so bought both.


My new hair straightener!!!! It's so nice


On left is necklace I bought for mum cuz she said she wanted a long necklace.. middle is new pair of really long earrings bought on whim... they were on sale!!! black necklace is 2nd necklace I bought cuz mum didn't like the first one -.- bet she doesn't like the black one either...


Tired now... Goodnight! Cya all at Ski Trip!! YAY!!

<3

1 comment:

Serena said...

Awkward indeed. I like your straightener!!