What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Monday, June 16, 2008

New Years Resolution Revisited

Listening to: Beautiful World - Hikaru Utada
Reading: SMH
Wants: Weight loss!

After visiting PaperShopGirl, and getting back in touch with my Asian side, I've decided to go back to dieting! I'm such a fashion freak, I'm obsessed with getting some of those adorably fobby clothes. Unfortunately, I don't have the physique to do so so what should I do?

Oh yes, I can hear your groans already, my readers.


Current measurements:

Weight: 61.5kg, 135lbs
Height: 159.5cm, 5'3"
Bust: 98cm, 38.5 inches
Waist: 80cm, 31.5 inches
Hips: 89cm, 35 inches
Upper arm: 28cm, 11 inches
Thigh: 55cm, 21.5 inches


GOAL:

Weight: 55kg, 121 or 120lbs
Height: 168cm, 5'6" <- yeah right! I've practically stopped growing vertically years ago.
Bust: 94cm, 37 inches
Waist: 72cm, 28 inches
Hips: Same, preferably.
Upper arm: 25cm, 10 inches
Thigh: 48cm, 19 inches


How the hell am I going to achieve this? What I want the most is to have thinner thighs, of course, so I can start wearing cute skirts and go to the beach without wearing shorts. I have until Summer for that...

Must lose weight before next trip back to China/HK...

Went clubbing at Star Bar and Space on Saturday. It was alright, but ended up badly due to curfew. I hate that. I only had 2hrs to drink and dance. It was good while it lasted, but I damn wish I had me a cosmopolitan rather than a Long Island iced tea (which by the way, contained too much alcohol and not enough iced tea in my opinion and hence, sucked). I wore a short black dress with jeans, and a huge tartan coat because it was freezing, B.

Next time I'm at Star Bar, get a lemon lime bitters with vodka or Midori with orange juice :)

I can't dance, I think. I don't believe I'm very good at it despite what my lovely friend Veronica said. I don't dare dirty dance with people I barely know from Uni. I'll get right down with you though, Reila *wink*

I'm loving this new layout, not so much the fact that everything is shifted to the left and not centred anymore though.

Post shall end abruptly here so I can catch some shut-eye before work tomorrow.

~~~

` S

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it how you set your aims but how do you actually intend on dieting? ie, lose weight???

I hope you're not going to starve yourself cos that doesn't work /_\ and i wish i had a bust your size XD mine's virtually, non existent loll

ButterflyCoffin said...

Eh? You have Beautiful World? =O Well, I guess that doesn't mean that you've watched the movie xD

Ah you, I'm not even gonna bother on that topic.

Now for the cocktails however...a Long Island is a strong cocktail with 5 shots and bitters. It contains absolutely zilch tea. It is not a drink for the weak. If you don't like alcohol, don't try it. However, I personally love it.
Friday night in the city I saw chicks going clubbing in tiny skirts and dresses with no coat, they lived.

PS: This layout is my compromise between my screen resolution and the rest of you tiny-monitor-users. Basically it was changed to benefit me more. No complaining, it was hideous for me before.

Serena said...

Yes I'm dieting and TRYING SO VERY HARD (but failing) to exercise. I'm too tired after work to do anything >_>

I can live with the leftiness of the layout :)