What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Motivation

I'm feeling so motivated now! (after washing the dishes strangely enough >.>)

Don't know why suddenly feel so motivated to accomplish some things. Oh and I'm NOT talking about exam goals cuz well not so motivated about those. More about what happens after exams! YAY! Haven't you ever felt it? that rush of blood through the veins? The urge to just go do it but you gotta contain yourself until AFTER exams? So here are my list of things to accomplish during semester break. I know most of them sound so boring why do I feel so excited >.>

1. LEARN TO FUCKEN DRIVE
2. Register for Coffee School in Glebe (Access discount!!!)
3. Learn to make coffee at cafe while secretly looking for another job.
4. Organise my schedule to have no 8am lectures!!! Drop down one maths and hopefully have one day off uni to work =) Cuz you know I'm strapped for cash. Read what to do for next semester... this involves preparing myself for what assessments there is to come instead of freaking out like this semester -.- Hmm maybe buy textbooks early.. omfg $ for textbooks...
5. Borrow a book from uni library. Contemplating whether to borrow the Psych case studies one which was really interesting but I'd already skimmed the whole book, or borrow a nutrition related one cuz I'm such a nerd =P. Nah it's more because I'm still not quite sure what I want to do so just want to explore into my field.
6. Clean up my rooms + rearrange, redecorate, string up cranes!! + organise my comp files too
7. Lets go Clubbing! =D
8. Get a fringe cut! YAY!
9. Primary school reunion dinner =) I gotta dress up all pretty and show those fucktards from primary school who they're picking on >=) (lol I'm kidding just dress up pretty part and show those bitches....)
10. SKIIIIIIIIII TRIP!!! WOOOOO

Things i want to buy:
1. Hair straightener...
2. DS Hmm still contemplating this.. keeps getting pushed further back as Alb keeps delaying when I can buy it -.- before exams he said he can but I've waited so long I'm not as interested anymore T_T
3. I still haven't got a coat T_T I did see a nice coat at Myer the other day but upon closer inspection it looked a LOT like the one in SES but for twice the $$ and more =\
4. Birthday Presents for Minglez, find a tea pot for father's day? Corwee present =)
5. Stuff from Markets! Hui Wen's blog has inspired me >.> Lets go Glebe and Paddington!!
6. Hair clips... mine keep disappearing and after my new fringe I want a headband =D
7. Gladiator sandals/shoes or some nice heels =)
8. Electric Mixer

Hmm needs more MONEY! $_$ I wish money grew on trees. Maybe I should get myself a credit card? I think I should implore over new bank investments... my lack of funds is serious.. this ski trip just took a chunk out but needless to say I am glad it took out the chunk! SNOW! OMG I wanna make snow angels.. and snowman! and have snowball fights!

Must study hard to do above things! (feels like HSC all over again except my after HSC plans were all ruined by work before! =( )

Aja aja Fighting! (no idea how Full House just entered my vocabulary......)

Cya Guys in <2 weeks! I'm so excited!

PS: SNOW!

PPS: Snow angels!!! 0=)

<3 1314

Midori =)

3 comments:

Serena said...

LOL, someone sure is happy. I'm also extremely excited but I can't do anything because I work full time now =(

And my mum got me connected with Asian media training so I'll be doing part time UNPAID =( x2

And did I mention I have work? =_=!! But I am slowly fulfilling one of my promises - composing music.

Aja aja!!

ButterflyCoffin said...

Yay snow! ^O^

Coffee sounds fun, and borrow both! =D
Blerg, I need to get winter clothes;; Haven't been winter shopping yet T__T

Serena said...

I went shopping heaps and none of my clothes are Wintery except scarves x3