What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Friday, July 4, 2008

PMS

Explicit content below. Not that it's any different from my other posts.

This week is the most pissed I've been since ages. Ski trip had rather a few annoying hiccups that made my temper flare quite uncontrollably; it did not help when I got my rags on the second day.

But no, I am pissed right now because as soon as I reached Sydney, I remembered I had work the following morning at 10. I do not want to go to work. I'm not getting paid, why should I work 7 days a week, full time? That's not volunteer work at all.

I wasn't even that peeved when I realised Porkie overcharged my bank account and they fined me $50. That wasn't my problem, so he has to pay that fine for me.

Oh no, that wasn't it. I get home, hoping to call in tomorrow to not come into work so I can tidy up loose strings that needs to be dealt with, but to my incredible shock and frustration, my $400-$600+ pile of cash on my desk has disappeared. Obviously, this reeks of The Father. He has taken money from my desk before and forgot to return it until I yelled at him. But seriously, taking hundreds of dollars?! Why the fuck does he need that much money? I can understand $40, but not $400+. I hid it under some papers. It should have been fine if he wasn't moving my stuff around.


Kebu: Tempting a man who obviously has no concept of his own daughter's
privacy and private property.

S: Unless he was going through my stuff, he shouldn't have seen it.

K: Omg. He was going through your stuff... That's so creepy...

S: Yes he has no concept of my privacy.

K: Damn.

S: I need to change in my room and stuff and he comes in to use the
computer. (I meant I was preparing to change, but he comes in and I
can't).


FUCKING HELLGATES.

So even if I get the day off, I won't get much use out of it because I don't have much money to deposit! Bloody effing ANNOYED AS HECK HERE.

My results for 2 assignments still aren't back yet. They are now approaching weeks overdue.

Worst week, ever.

~~~

` S. Out.

No comments: