What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Uni is Over (And So is Me Life)

Listening to: Rolling Star - Yui (rocking voice she's got)
Reading: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (again, 4th time round I think)
Wants: Thinner thighs and no muffin top >:


Classes were officially over a week ago, and technically work finished 2 days ago, so this is a belated post. I've just been too too tired lately to do anything but eat and act like a slob when I get home. Work work is physically straining whereas school work I could do without being sleepy afterwards. At least I'll have money!

I really don't know what to write today; there's not much going on you see. Well, besides Josh buying clothes to impress a certain gi-nothing :) Forget I said anything!

So so tired...

On another note, I'm sad Gossip Girl and House is over. Now I have nothing to waste time over except The Sims 2, which I am kinda bored of. EA Games and I have an on/off relationship. So now I'm bored, and too tired to do anything about being bored. Great isn't it? I can't post pictures of my new shoes and my weekly purchases either because I'm capped for another few days. Arrrrgggghhhhh.

Kebu tried to talk me into being happy with who I am, but I'm sorry, I can't. Accepting the body I have now was hard enough as it is. I am susceptible to media influences and ever since I started hearing about celebrities such as Jennifer Love Hewitt (who I think is gorgeous) and Mischa Barton (who used to be anorexic) gaining lots and lots of weight, I pretty much realised I don't need to be thin like M - no offence M <3>

Besides, I don't really like skinny jeans. Bootleg all the way, baby; they make you look taller whereas skinny jeans make you shorter.

I still need to find a nice red woolen vest...

I'm rambling about random things. Like the fact I've been drinking Diet Coke with Lime for the past few days. I am now a fan of Diet Coke with Lime.

Oh and I'm still spazzing over the biggest Naruto spoiler eveerrrr. It's killing me. It's so bloody awesome and expected but also unexpected! I have a ridiculous obsession with heritage. Everyone's heritage.

I don't know much about my paternal side other than my grandfather being a black market agent before Communism and grandmother died when dad was 8. I have 2 known first cousins, only, Tony and Raymond.

My maternal side, oh man, huge ass family. I'll never be an orphan, not unless half the world is blown up. I won't even bother mentioning much except on both sides, I have money losing and lazy genes and have toed the line of illegitimacy, almost criminal activity ;)

I seem to be quite proud of that. Brings me one step closer to Artemis Fowl the Second.

~~~

xoxo, S

No comments: