What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Being A Responsible Adult

Listening to: Prisoner of Love - Hikaru Utada (used in opening of Last Friends)
Reading: HP7, duh.
Wants: Cosmopolitan, shaken with ice.


I like being an adult (18+) for a few reasons. Firstly, ticketers no longer ask me for ID when I check into an R rated film. Who knew Sex and the City was so high rated? I thought it was M or something and totally did not expect the 4 sex scenes and 1 nude shower-complete-with-male-parts scene.

Did I just spoil the movie for anyone?

Don't worry, the hype was definitely overrated and the end made me gag from cliche overload. My bid? 3 stars, just because M saw Carrie with a Birkin.

Another reason is mail. I'm one of those weird-ass people who like getting mail, mostly because it's often good stuff such as freebies, mebership cards and on the odd occasion after the financial year, tax returns. [Insert maniacal laugh]. I feel so responsible despite the fact I never get bills since I don't pay them. Mother does. [Insert maniacal laugh again and bloated head].

Uh, Porkie is totally tackling Freya like a football right now...

Anyway, don't you just feel the freedom? It won't be too long until I take the fact that I can legally purchase alcohol for granted. On another note, I haven't been shopping since I'm working so late, but I need to purchase a strapless bra and a tartan trenchcoat. Oh M, there's a store at Wynyard station that sells a bright deep blue long coat. I'm checking it out later.

Ugh Fei-pooh is getting fur all over my bed...

B recommended the awesomest music composing program yesterday, complete with playback that I barely have to go to the piano (which can be seen as a bad thing too). It's so much fun wasting time composing!

I miss MapleStory. I want to play again but can't be bothered with a high level character. Ironic since the whole point of the game is to level.

This is turning out to be a very random post. Since we are on the point of randomness, a group of men and women wearing on swimmers/bikinis were barring the exit from Martin Place station and would essentially 'flash' at corporates who passed by and screaming "whoooo!". Yes. It was strange. It's funny how they have the strangest things going on in the most conservative of places in the City.

Reila dear, I haven't seen you online in awhile. You promised to go vintage shopping at Paddington with me!

Adious for now, avid readers. I'll have updates on my score.

~~~

You know you love me.
xoxo, S.

God I miss Gossip Girl :(


EDIT: It seems like N and I are no longer on frequent speaking terms. Is this the gradual fall that occured with T too? Is this the moment I've been waiting for, the excuse that presents itself for me to let go?

4 comments:

Midori said...

shit pressed something and comment got deleted..

Anyway Sex and the City is R???? Didn't know that...

I think it was a green croc birkin no? I also spotted the red Valentino bag! The flowers were a giveaway but i'm not that good at it don't remember any other ones =(.

I LOVE getting mail too =) I think we'll hate it once we get bills. >.>

Can't you buy alcohol now...

OMG i want trench coat... btw Miss Shop in Myer = sale. But only selected items.

Lol they always use the city to brign "awareness" to issues -.- Wasn't there like a nude lineup just a few days ago? i saw it in Mx.

Vintage shopping? Bazaars? Junkyard sales? I'm in! (blog stalking way too much >.>)

PS WHY are you not on speaking terms anymore??? Me and D are on speaking terms again =)

Serena said...

I can o_O I'm saying that I'll take that 'privilege' for granted later in life.

We should totally go vintage shopping in July, after exams and trip.

We still talk, just not as much as we used to (which was several hours everyday). They are merely light exchanges that go nowhere and end with him going to bed. I hate idle chatter. I can feel distance, and I know I shouldn't salvage this relationship. All I can do is whine that I'm single D:

ButterflyCoffin said...

^ Eh, must you girls be hooked up all the time?

Serena said...

I'm not hooked up now, so not all the time. I just like to be admired~