What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Grongbits Update!

Mmkay guys! As you can probably see, Grongbits has just gotten a background change!
Yes, Butterfly is not studying as of now, and finding excuses not to.
She would've actually changed the rest of the layout to make it actually suit that background but she found the xml/html to be so confusing, that she couldn't.

For example, what in the world is this:
Doing in our code?! How did it get there? Why is it still there? Where is it now?
Where do our ugly bright green title and link colours come from? What's with all the purple? Which fonts are actually being shown? (Why do we have such and ugly counter?!) @_@ Ahhhh, our code is so messed, I can't tell how it works!

So, I have this request: Can whoever made our blog layout the way it is now (save for the bg) give me the actual template that it was derived from? T__T

1 comment:

Serena said...

ROFL. Looks like you found the divider I wanted to put in the blog, but didn't show up so just left it because I was too lazy to take it out again.

The original template? Girl, I messed with the template so bad it's almost nothing like the original. It's one of the default templates.

Link and font colours come from the normal settings...they give you limited choice there though so I just did whatever looked nice. Purple breaks up the green nicely!

HEY, THE COUNTER IS NOT UGLY D: I LIKE IT.

Yes the coding is effing annoying as hell. I don't get it. Tooks me ages to arrange everything so that the whole screen wasn't stretched to 100%, I think it's 85% now.

You know how did the layout already >: