What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Sunday, June 22, 2008

I'm not a prince. I'm not brave enough to be one. I can't cut down the thorns to get to you, and I don't know how to wake you up from eternal sleep. Don't sleep, I can't wake you if you sleep. I'm only a cute little creature locked in her cage. All I can do is wait for you to come back for me.
Wait, and wait forever.

But I want you to know, that if you do sleep, I will hold onto your memory.
I will remember, and I won't forget.
And we'll be real.
As real as these tears are real.
We will exist, for as long as I live.
This, I promise.

- Coronita

1 comment: