What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Thursday, June 5, 2008

A Week of Succumbing to Shopaholism

Listening to: Nothing in particular today.
Reading: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - J. K. Rowling (still, not like I can finish it in a day or anything)
Wants: To win Powerball (well, for mother to win Powerball) :3


Approximately a week or more worth of stuff I bought, including some bargain buys since it's the mid year sales already. Woot woot!


Oh and a pic of that high waisted skirt from VG before when I went shopping with M. This was like, weeks ago.



Because like, you know, I looked hot and I wanted to show off my hourglass curves x3


Oh, and I didn't end up buying it anyway.



So anyway, MAC had 2 new collections out; Naughty Nauticals and Dazzleglass. I bought a few stuff such as 2 lipglasses and an eyeshadow. The other lipglass isn't shown, but it's a golden peach colour.


MAC Dazzleglass in Money, Honey. Beautiful medium pink with fuschia glitter that makes your lips look like sparkling water in sunlight. The glitter/shine is amazing and to die for. So tempted to get more...but with that $35 price tag...




Naughty Nauticals eyeshadow in Illegal Cargo, lovely grey-purple or powder purple with fine, white shimmers. I luuurrrvvee. It's actually lighter than in the photo, and more pastel purple.




The shoes I were talking about, M. They are flats and look adorable.
Was $50ish, now $30. Saved $20.




Jay Jay's jeans, blue with a bit of khaki in it. I bought this with Kebu and Josh tonight at Parra. Really nice colour and nothing like what I have since they are mostly blue, but this is more dirty blue. Was $39 (like when I bought my black ones, which were size 8 and are now LOOSE ON ME), now $29. Saved $10.





The 'sexy' top. For clubbing, even though I've never been before. Haha... I wanted this shirt for awhile but since it was part of a buy 2 for cheap deal and I didn't have another shirt I liked plus they didn't have my size before, I only bought it now. (Damn that sentence was a mouthful).





Casual, low cut top that Minglez thought looked 'old'...fsck =/ Well, whatever, I'll wear cute accessories with it. Was $24.99, now 2 for $40. Saved $10.




Pleasure State bra and panties >_> I only buy from Pleasure State now because...they have nice patterns and I'm a brand whore. I stick to one brand for most things, sometimes even clothes (VG, Jay Jay's, Jeanswest, Myer...). They are both white with silver stitching and designs - rather delicate looking. I love lacey things. I can't believe I'm really a D cup, I've had two size shocks today. The other shock being the jeans size. Freaking size 7...

Bra was $69.95, now $48. Saved $21.95.
Panties were $34.95, now $24. Saved $10.95.




Scarf was actually not bought today, but on Saturday along with the eyeshadow. From Jeanswest. Colour is darker and more purply than with flash, lighter and less purply on the without flash photo -_- Has gold stitching, pretty and shiny.

Was $19.99, now $9.99 because of $10 voucher I printed online. AHAHAHA.




Welps, that covers most things so far. Total savings due to sales?





















$82.90.


Sweeeeeeeeeeeet.


~~~


` Love, Serena

4 comments:

Midori said...

Lol looking hot =P
Was the eyeshadow the one you wore on Tuesday?

The shoes remind me of tap dancing for some reason XD They're cute =3

I like the jeans and the clubbing top. The casual floral thing is ok. So you bought that with clubbing top?

That was a nice bra =P.

So feeling good about yourself or what? D cup, size 7, eye make up compliments, friend compliments, many compliments... Maybe FINALLY you'll see the good in you =)

<3 M.

Serena said...

Yes it was although the purple blended with the brown a bit. YES tap dancing! But they were flat and a bit more comfortable than wearing heels when you might be standing a lot, like at bars and work.

Yeah I bought it together wit the silver top. I liked the silver top too! Not sure it looks that great on me, but it's passable.

I want to get another bra now, the sale thing is really..aahhh sales...

I've been seeing the good in me for awhile now. Like I said before, it's all media influence and I never actually knew the huge impact it had on me (or was I just too proud to admit the media controls my thoughts?).

ButterflyCoffin said...

Needs moar blue (What? No, I'm totally not advocating dressing like any character I like)

No but like, hot xD

Serena said...

What needs more blue, the jeans? (And are you referring to Kaito in anyway xD).

What's hot? :O