What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Hoe of the Camera a.k.a. Camera Whore

Listening to: Ai Qing Xuan Ya/Love's Cliff - Jay Chou
Reading: Emma - Jane Austen
Current obsession: Kitty cuddles.



I'm sitting in my room, freezing my arse off in this unholy weather whilst wearing thin jammies. Smart. Anyway, I finally remembered a faster way to get photos from my trusty black Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX33 to the computer (which by the way, is still dead and I don't know why I am still using it); shove it in the tower jack.

Yeah Emille's tower has a port for SD cards of all sizes. Pretty nifty.

YES I NAMED MY COMPUTER EMILLE D<




Snow in my hair at Thredbo.




Vvn likes to waste food. Tsk tsk. We all went to Star City buffet for Butterfly's 19th, after many indecisive and full sushi bars, and a bloody long walk in my Kasui shoes. I'm going to bring my flats with me everywhere from now on. I've had to deal with too many blisters and painful memories!! *cries*

Other than the wardrobe malfunction, the buffet was delightful. I think I was persuaded over with the presence of curry, which I had been craving for a few weeks now. It's a shame M may have gotten food poisoning and we were forced to skip The Red Tree concert. Don't berate yourself over it dear, how can we let you go when you fainted and fell on us?

Alright, here's the watermelon the three girls on our table each took a bite out of. Not to mention to black forest that Vvn chopped into inedible and rather gross pieces.

One thing to say: -__________________________-




Evidence of a camwhore. This just happened to be the only decent picture on buffet night that I passed.




This was just too funny to pass up! xD I'm envious of Vvn's large eyes.










Er, yes. Belated photo of one of our Max Brenner Thursdays. If I remember correctly, it was the all chocolates night - dark, milk and white, but with Minglez instead of Kebu. DOes anyone feel like cheese fondue, because I do. Right about now.




Time for bed. I can't figure out what's wrong with the scripts and I can't even comprehend them. Le sigh. I think I shall take pictures of my outfits that I'm proud of, just to fill up blog space. But we all know how that plan will end up here and here.

I'm running out of things to say. I got fatter last week from overeating; 2 all-you-can-eat buffets and countless midnight "snacks"*, and we didn't even go to the gym all week! I was so proud of myself today for dragging my fat butt to Goodlife and working out a bit. Poor M, wish you could have joined us.

I just remembered that we're going to watch The Dark Knight, then pizza at Albert's today. Crap, pizza = carbs and fat and gross stuff.

I NEED TO GO ON A DIET! Gym doesn't solve ALL the problems!

* more like midnight MEALS -_-

No comments: