What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Saturday, April 12, 2008

I Make You Hungry

Friday night dinner cooking, because I felt like it. This was supposed to be posted last week. I made japchae yesterday and didn't take photos because I whipped it up in...15 minutes.


Dijon Lamb Chops. Dijonnaise mustard, mixed Italian herbs and thyme, garlic, breadcrumbs and olive oil marinate on half fried chops, before shoving it in the grill to roast.



Look at that baby cook!



Does it look something like this?



Random Chili. I call it random because you take what ever is in the fridge that needs to be cleared and shove it into the pot along with capsicum, tomato, tomato sauce or paste, chili sauce and canned beans. This meal is quite rich in vegetables, and quite spicy. In my version I have canned baby corn, and I forgot to use broccoli.




It simmers!


I added leftover egg.
Did I make everyone hate me?
~~~
` Serena

2 comments:

Midori said...

Hey, did it taste as nice as it looked? Sounds like one nice meal =)

Midori said...

The chili tasted good. The lamb chop didn't have enough salt I think, so it was bland but aromatic? o_O

` S