What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Friday, July 25, 2008

Tough Times

Listening to: Stratosphere - t.Komine and Orange feat. Miku
Reading: Emma - Jane Austen
Current obsession: Bags.


I've been up 26hrs. Or something. I can't count right now. I just have a few things to say before I head off to bed.

Was walking behind this office lady wearing really high heels at Wynyard station. She was wearing a knee length pencil skirt, but the slit at the back was practically all the way up to her privates, on the verge of displaying them to the whole world. Imagine, I was walking behind her on the stairs. I was scoffing at the absurdity of such clothing when some man comes up from behind and puts his arm around the lady and hits on her.

I can't hear what he says, but then she turns around and unabashedly says "I'm sorry I already have a boyfriend, but thankyou so much for the offer." in which the man then replies "No worries, blah blah insert farewell here." and walks off.

T__________________T

And I think to myself:

"Where can I get one of them skirts?"

>_>

Sorry, couldn't resist.


I'm tired, but on a different but not so different note, he is leaving on the 4th for good. I'm shocked, because I never expected it to be so soon. I thought it would be at least a few months; relocating is not a light issue at all. But lo and behold, he's going in just over a week and I still haven't said anything.

I'm so chicken shit.

I'm the only other person besides his family (who obviously have to be told) and his roommates (who also have to be told) who knows he is leaving. I feel rather honoured.

Then again, he's a dumbass and totally not worth my time.

I don't know how I should feel. I feel sad, but not sad enough. I'm going to miss him.

Maybe.

I don't know.

I said three words.
You said you know.
But I don't think you really do.

Tough times. Back to uni next week, and begin life as an adult. Jin has already made the plunge, and I should too.

Next to blog about when I'm bothered, proof that I am just as insane as B and a big (hopefully) surprise for everyone.

I can't believe my god-uncle's sister's English name is Alison!

And I can't believe I only got credits for first semester! SO disappointed.

2 comments:

ButterflyCoffin said...

Oh I'm a measuring stick for insanity now am I? >O>

Serena said...

Indeed :D