What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Ready, Steady, COOK!

Yeah I know, I stole the title of that weirdo show on weekdays for housewives with nothing better to do with their lives. But I guarantee I'm not as sad as them =]

After watching Moshihino and her video on sushi and cupcake making, I felt hungry. She's a real cutie, if not sickeningly so - great dress sense. Not only that, I also felt like cooking. It's time I made use of my new electric beater and whip up something, literally.

So now I'm going to cook something every Friday, whether it be a small dessert or a dish for dinner. At least on Fridays, Daddy dearest will stop yelling at Grandmama and we can all have a nice family get-together for once. I hope this will no further evolve into dishwashing too.

As a side note, I have a nasty cut on my finger. It is the Gloria Jean's coffee lid's fault.

...shutup. It's sharp >:

It still stings, but it serves me right for forfeiting to cravings and spending my train ticket money on sweets. Which reminds me, I don't have money to go to uni tomorrow.

Back to cooking. Of course I don't have too much time to experiment and make up my own recipes, and I usually don't follow them anyway because they are always tweaked to my liking. But I'm making use of the notebook Ms Repin gave me last year and will record a few things, just for fun. Because...I like recording things. Obviously.

You didn't get that, did you?

I'm a little conceited right now. My ad for class was the 2nd popular one, which I am happy for. I think it's funny. I really should be doing assignments and stuff right now since they'll all be due in the upcoming weeks. I've barely started.

I won't make this entry something emo; I'm sure you've all had enough of that. For once, I'll drown them out and suppress the thoughts so I won't feel down. Oh wait, I've done that before during HSC. There I go again, putting life ahead of my mental health. Forgive me Kebu, I can only imagine how hard it is for you.

I wish I had Moshi's face structure. She is rather adorable and pretty.

Goodnight people. You will hear of my creations soon; pics included.

~~~

` Serena

P.S: I want to get these great 3+inch Mary Janes from the local store, I think it was around $50. Yay or nay? They look so good, but might be killer for my feet. Then they also have cool boots with a chain and crucifix plate for $80+? Something or another. I want to get them both but I shouldn't. Opinions?

No comments: