What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Being A Blogger

Listening to: Nothing.
Watching: Avatar.

Current obsession: Nappa leather. Mmm Miu Miu... *drool*


Sick as vomit on new shoes lately. Last week I was coughing heaps, and I'd wake up with a raspy voice worse than Scarlett Johansson on a bad day and spewing out yellow-green phlegm. Descriptive, eh? I'm getting better now - light yellow. Eclipse has become my substitute cough lolly because, well, I'm too cheap to buy cough lollies.

Enough of that. Neither M or I have blogged about us joining Goodlife hours before the ski trip commenced. We, along with Josh have been going for over a week now and are thoroughly enjoying it. It's making a dent on my debit card; I'll let you judge how happy I am about that. Nevertheless, going to the gym is now fun when you're doing it with friends! I even convinced Porkie to join, which he did today! I can't wait to weigh and measure myself several months from now. Good thing I have them recorded on Grongbit. We are all on this for an entire year.

M and I read other people's blogs as a daily ritual. Of course, the most famous is The Blogging Queen but it's not like she updates every few hours a day. I have been doing this for months now, and realising that all of them opt to entertain and maintain their readership. They are ultimately writing to impress and waste the time of readers such as I who have nothing better to do. I've always wanted a broad readership :) However, I'm a rather private yet public person (wtf?) and I prefer to NOT have my life in full display to total strangers.






Actually that doesn't sound too bad!

As a result, I think I should blog more professionally (I mean, how professional can you get being a blogger?). With all due respect to Dawn Yang, writing style is more important than anything, and I can vouch for that as the main reason for Xx's fame.

What the hell am I talking about? I'm not even considering blogging as a career, why do I need to care?

I'm currently enthralled by designer bags. My dear LV has paved the way to future bankruptcy. Someone once said bags were a good investment... *shifty eyes*.

Things I currently want and crave for:

It is blasphemous for me to say it, but I DO NOT LIKE THE HERMES BIRKIN. I DO like the Hermes Kelly though, in black leather, preferably unpatented. I hate patent leather and vinyl, anything shiny and plastic-y.


Classic shape and colour. Love. But totally hate the price so I won't even bother considering it.

Miu Miu Nappa Soft tote and Nappa Frame Crossbody tote. Again, simple and classic colours but this time much more affordable and made for luxurious nappa leather. Apparently the leather is beautifully soft, supple and melts in your hands. Isn't that just gorgeous imagery already?! Revel in these babies!

I'll stop the overwhelming shallow obsessing for now. I'm content with my Lilas, but you can sure have too many handbags and my wardrobe right now is packing up fast! I need to dispose of some tacky old bags and update with the new.

I'm also broke, and in need of a thick, plush black coat/trench for Winter because I'm freezing here. Thank god it's been warmer these past few days. Remind me to shop at yesstyle.com later, too xD

It's almost 4am. I'm so screwed for tomorrow, I have so many chores to deal with. My kit has an overdue-by-3-months appointment with Ross, the vet. She's not even a kitten anymore, but I still treat her like a baby. Pity my future children, friends. This week is hectic with Reila's party, Coron's birthday, Red Tree concert (YAY) and paintball to organise. Ugh.

Oh and my computer is dying. Bravo. The perfect cherry to top the sundae. Not to mention I can't use Grongbit on IE and is forced to browse via Firefox. I keep getting an abort message, so can B fix this somehow, like meddle with the layout a bit? I don't know why it keeps aborting.

Don't you love how my mind just wanders around and I just blab it all out here? There is absolutely no structure to my posts. How whimsical, arbitrary and capricious. How tangential, mercurial and transient? What am I, a thesaurus?

Poverty and I don't agree.

Oh and get used to this style of writing.

1 comment:

Midori said...

wtf i randomly scroll down to see if there's any pictures and i see two Hermes bags sitting on the couch 1st reaction: WTF you bought THOSE too???

LOL

Mmm Miu Miu Nappa Bag that Huiwen (Revel in Me) owns. I didn't like it at first till i saw photos of her holding it then i realised it looks really great!!!