What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Saturday, July 26, 2008

The Catchup: Part 1

HULLO AGAIN! Yes, I know that it's been a while, and that most of you have not read any of my posts, but I am back at last.

Miss X: Oh Kebu! 'Tis a great pleasure to have you grace us with your pleasure.

Kebu: Not at all, not at all.


I LIKE EGOS
:3


Ah, fun fun.

Now, we must all make up for lost time, so I'll make it short.

Topic Number 1: Pilgrims
DON'T YOU JUST LOVE THEM?! The ones I've seen have been pretty damn well hot. There's something about young, virile, six foot tall, blond haired, blue eyed pilgrims with perfect white teeth. So what if I only noticed about five or six of them? They were a pretty hot half dozen guys. Too bad they weren't too bright.

A group of Norwegian pilgrims came into our store because it was before the official celebrations, so they weren't allowed to leave the suburb they were stationed in. One of the guys came up to me at the counter.

Norwegian guy: -points to Oakley cabinet- So you only have that snow goggle left?
Kebu: Yeah, that's the last one; we've sold the other ones.
Norwegian guy: People buy snow goggles here?
Kebu: Well it is winter...
Norwegian guy: So you only ski in winter here?
Kebu: Yes...
Norwegian guy: -holds up WYD ID tag ranging from his red lanyard- We're from Norway. In Norway, everybody has these goggles.
Kebu: -thinks- "Okay, you may be boring, but at least you're cute."

I wonder about those pilgrims... Are they really as innocent and immaculate as they claim to be? Is there some sort of secret, sinful pleasures they indulge in? Gawd, like gluttony... Buffets are awesome... -drools on keyboard-

AND SEXPO! Why do THEY get half price entry?! I probably need more help in that area... Dx


I'm afraid I must leave it like that because I'm finally beginning to feel the effects of last nights drinks.


-Kebu



TO BE CONTINUED...

4 comments:

Serena said...

It's weird how all the pilgrims I've seen (and they weren't many) all seem to be...blonde. Eh.

It didn't even feel like World Youth Day to me. I never got to see the Pope, or even bothered with celebrations. I may never get the chance again!

What did you drink last night...and why...

Kevin said...

I drank... vodka. And um... more vodka. It was diluted with non-alcoholic drinks though! It was the Bonnie/Daisy thing.

ButterflyCoffin said...

If they weren't as innocent as they claimed, they'd probably be brighter.

Kevin said...

IT'S ALL A RUSE!