What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Friday, October 31, 2008

Was going to wait until tomorrow to do a post, but it can't wait.

20 minutes ago a fucker smashed into our Honda Integra, dislocating the side view mirror. And instead of stopping, he drove away! That fucker!

He was right in front of our eyes as well, but I didn't hear anything or notice. It's not like I'll notice the mirror of the car, but if it was a gash on the doors or something then yes.

Needless to say, the truck driver got away because we didn't notice the broken mirror until we were leaving and got in.

This kid witnessed the whole thing as well and tried to tell me, but his English was so terrible I couldn't understand a word he said.

Well, I understood "glass", "broken" and "van".

I thought he was fucking with me.

In retrospect, it was most likely that white delivery truck parked behind us (illegally I might add, there was a driveway there) and as we were about the cross the street, it hit the mirror and drove off.

T_T

And if the day couldn't get any worse, we aren't having hot pot tonight either because it's too hot!!

T____________________________T

But I got my passport done, only the Father forgot to bring his citizenship documents.

And I didn't get to buy mochi from Shu Shin Bou T_T

And I didn't find shiramatako powder to make my own mochi T_T

What a shit day.



The Waterloo tragedy almost made me cry again today, with the report on the dead girl's parents coming to see the scene of the crime.

It was too depressing to know that the mother had lost her home and business in the Sichuan earthquake, and now her only daughter to a rape/murder.

And she's my age.

Dying naked is one of my worst fears.

No comments: