What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Saturday, October 25, 2008

I hate Australia Post

Especially the one in Chester Hill. All the other post offices seems to be able to get their deliveries done on time, but Chester Hill just fails. You fail, Cheso post office, you fail.

This is all coming from my frustration that EVERYONE (besides the extra large sized and Stephen who also lives in Chester Hill), and I mean EVERYONE (besides the extra large sized and Stephen who also lives in Chester Hill) has received their bogu. They haven't even sent me one of those letters to pick up the bogu! That must mean that they didn't even bother showing up to the post office. How lazy is that? This orobably means postponing my initiation to Friday. I want to be beaten up now so I can start proper training in bogu.

Screw you, Australia Post, screw you.




-Kebu.

4 comments:

Serena said...

Porkie's parcel still hasn't arrived and it's been 9 weeks. It's not just Australia Post.

Kevin said...

Maybe he ordered through a fake company.

Anonymous said...

"photographic pr0n" is quite misleading.

I'm disappointed at the lack of photos =( .

Kevin said...

I prefer audio-visual