What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Just Peachy

I told Porkie to get rid of the flying cockroach in the bathroom.

He pushed me away and told me to fuck off.

I love my life.



Had a major argument/disagreement with Mr. N yesterday.

Ending: Angry make up sex.

Yeah, right.

6 comments:

Kevin said...

I wouldn't mind some make up sex.

In fact, I wouldn't mind some sex. Period.

Serena said...

D:

That's your manliness speaking, yes?

Anonymous said...

How does make up sex relate to this at all? Disgusting LOL
Angry sex is better as I believe.
Buy a doll Kebu

Serena said...

But angry AND make up = better :D

ButterflyCoffin said...

Guys guys guys...
Correct me if I'm wrong but:

We're talking about angry make-up sex oh S's post about her bro telling her to f*** off...correct?

Which part of this doesn't sound wrong to you?

Kevin said...

I don't want a doll.

I want a REAL man.

Like Pinocchio, but not.

Haha, wood. :'D