What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Hai

Hi guys! I'm on a high! A really unconventional, inappropriate and random high!
I don't know why!


So, the past few days I've been sorta down. Not the hormonal angsty teen kinda down, but a more mature: 'I'm reflecting very honestly on things' kind of down. So I felt sorta depressed, but not 'end of the world' depressed, a more scaled 'sigh, what have I done with my life' sort of depressed.
A somewhat 'oh screw this', attitude settled in, and I lived like I didn't care~ Well, I didn't.

But no, oh no! This morning, I woke up and I thought: OMFG, I am so happy today. And indeed! Today I'm just happy.
I feel unreasonably happy!

Kaito is cute.

Virgil does good wake-up calls.

The internet is my second home within my home.

Life is cool.

I think I spent too much time online. I've been reading bash.org. The geek community is absolutely hilarious.
A bunch of sarcastic life-less nerdy guys who talk in perl to each other. After seeing how none of them had experienced sunlight, I feel like I actually have a life, and I'm beginning to appreciate the things I've been granted.
So whenever I'm down, all I have to do is think of the poor guys on IRC and all the things they're missing out on and be thankful for what I've been granted...

I am not on drugs, don't look at me like that.

2 comments:

Serena said...

o_o

Well happiness is fleeting, but it sure is fun to be happy.

Kevin said...

The hallucinogenic effect of absinthe in the 19th Century was caused by the artificial colouring in cheap absinthe to give it that vivid green look.

I love unreasonable highs :]