What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

SUMMER'S IN THE AIR!

I CAN SMELL SUMMAH! I don't care if it's going to be 18C tomorrow, I can still feel summer coming. I can't wait to get out of uni so I can miss it enough to actually enjoy it again. I'm so sick of "studying" (read procrastination).

So here are my 9 plans for Summah of '09:

1. Work furiously towards clearer skin.
I think this one is pretty self-explanatory. Basically, I am sick and tired of acne, scars, stretch marks, eczema, and whatever skin condition I actually or imagine to have.

2. Lose That Fat.
This has been a goal of mine for so long... I just never really get around to it. I weighed myself before dinner, and the scale said 78kg. that's 1kg more than last fortnight... Lemon Detox Diet seems so tempting, but the Japanese Banana diet appears to be much safer and sensible.

3. GET FIT!
Urgh, my body is so bleh. I feel so weak, and I can see how weak I am too. I need more POWER! Not the sort of power a megalomaniac seeks, but the sort of power a person wants in their body. I need more strength and to really work on those muscles, because all I have now are my legs muscles from kendo, which leads to...

4. Improve my kendo!
My cuts are weak, I'm developing bad habits, my kihon cuts are all out of time, I can't fumikomi right, I can't suriyashi fast enough, I'm too tense, my shoulders are too stiff, I'm using too much right arm, my left arm is too weak, my arms dip too much in a men cut, my do cuts are all over the place, my cuts don't have power, I STILL can't tenouchi properly, I posture is shit, I need to keep centre, I need to draw my kiai from my abdomen, not my throat, I need to bring all that ki into the tip of the shinai to get that decisive cut, I need to make every cut as close to perfect as possible, I need to mean it when I cut, I need to treat every cut I make as the last cut of my life as if I'm against my opponent in a life or death situation in a Sengoku Period-style duel, I need to work on my turns, I needs to learn to suriyashi backwards, I need to learn how to make split second judgements so I can cut while moving as demonstrated at Monday's training, I need to be able to do 1000 hayasuburi a day by the end of summer, I need to learn how to disarm, I need to spend every day trainign so I can be the best I can be.

5. Learn How to Cook.
I almost set my kitchen on fire once...

6. Get my mother-f***ing driver's licence.
BEING ON MY L's IS EMBARRASSING!

7. Go clubbing for once.
No more excuses.

8. Learn how to make a good cup of coffee.
So that I could invite someone up to my place for coffee some time~ ;DD XDD Though I'd have to get a place of my own first... Oh well, I'd invite myself to THEIR place and make some coffee then... I HAVEN'T HAD A COFFEE IN MONTHS! Well more like one month.

9. LEARN HOW TO SPEAK, READ, WRITE STANDARD CHINESE!
Because I fail.


I'm so looking forward to summah.



-Kebu

2 comments:

Serena said...

Fad diets don't work. Instead, why don't you join our gym crew? ;DD

Kevin said...

The Japanese banana diet is pretty much telling people to cut out simple carbs :/

I don't want to go to gym... ; ;

I just need to practice more kendo.

If I can do 10000 hayasuburi (fast cuts), I'd be so damn fit.