What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Friday, October 10, 2008

Thank YOU ALL!!!!

Note from B: I'm sorry dear, next time I'll choose your birthday over learning important university skills, promise ^^
Meanwhile, I fixed your html =)

Thanks you guys for such a wonderful surprise (though I wasn't surprised much >.>)

I know dear minglez devised most of it even if she didn't give away any hints. I can tell by the presents =P

Lol minglez gave it away with the following:
1. asking kebu if he knew some food place then unsuccessfully diverting the attention
2. being too concerned about the fact that I needed to collect my passport before 5 that day -.-
3. Asking a week before if I had any "plans" for Friday
4. Mr D suspiciously checking his mobile frequently -.-

But dw I was still surprised you rounded up everyone!! I can't believe you guys even got jeff and lily to come and others not even from usyd >< *is too touched!! BTW it's all D's fault for wrecking the big surprise element when I saw the cake T_T Cuz I was hungry in lecture, asked him to buy me a donut from like 5min walk away and he won't cuz he goes he wants to concentrate and 'take notes' T_T I got so hungry I couldn't concentrate so ran out myself to grab a donut and returned within ONE lecture slide. Looked over and he didn't even take notes for that slide. And on my way back I saw Minglez, Jie, Kebu and cake -.- So yeh I'm not forgiving you D for your unchivalrous manner!! T____T (gets grumpy when she's hungry >.>)

The cake was wonderful you guys =) (sorry Steven didn't get any... the hobo got his slice >.>) Mmmm Asian cream...

And sorry minglez I cut you during our cream fight... I hope my heart bandaid made up for it >< *Post photos someone of the cake and stuff... Although some of you guys didn't make it to lunch (ahem vvn and shoe buying!!)/movies/dinner i really appreciate all you guys celebrating with me even though I didn't want a party! XD (indeed my day was shit without you guys =( ) So here's the photos as promised of what I do have on camera....
The dining table full of presents!!


See guys I kept all the bags and used candles, balloons etc!!

Serena's gift first!


I've tried the first tea already. tastes like ordinary green tea which I like XD Three flavours! I'll try another tomorrow =3

Cupcakes!! From cupcakes on Pitt!!



Omg look how awesomely cute they look!! I had to take individual photos to show you how adorable they are! But seriously lighting was too dark -.-

Next up Jie and Daisy's present (minglez uni friends) for me and D but I'm not sharing >.>


Massive box of lindt chocolate. Seriously massive... maybe I'll share these with him... but I get the best ones >.>


Also this cute little doggie. The fur is so soft ><
Other box of Mochi! Apparenly these taste better frozen. I had one, creamy, mousse like? Tasted alright =) Still like regular thick skinned mochi better XD


I was with minglez when we went looking for paint by numbers. Wanted Van Gogh's Sunflowers but they didn't have it. minglez said they used to =(. But this is close enough!! And it looks easier than the next water colour one...


I guess since it's watercolour it's prob not a good idea to put numbers on the canvas... anywya i'll be busy this holiday T_T I'm gonna buy myself a cheap desktop easel too !!



When i saw oroton shopping bags i didn't expect this! But they're cute! (actually really like the red one >.>) I never saw these at Oroton before?? ><
Key to life!! muahaha I really liked this when I was searching for a present for someone else XD I hung it with my keys and my really scratched star is still there too >.>


Little yellow turtle. Stupid Nam thinks his turtle can outshine mine.... I admit it's cleaner okay... BUT the flashy light bit doesn't work!!! T_T He goes he'll fix it for me soon....

Two green pens from D randomly O_O

I hope those who stayed enjoyed KFC dinner >.> (should have weighed myself after getting home that day.. I prob put on 2kg!)

again.


THANK YOU ALL YOU WONDERFUL PEOPLE!!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!
*PS I have one question. BUTTERFLY WHY WEREN'T YOU THERE T_T

*PPS just to spite you and cuz I'm REALLY sick of this after the jump edit in HTML shit it's like deleting my words and stuff when I go back and edit it -.- I'm not putting a jump T_T

1 comment:

Serena said...

>_> Well B went and wrote all over your entry anyway HAHAHA.

Did you eat any of the stuff yet? How much have you gone through?

I gained a whole kilo T_T