What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Public Transport: God, CityRail

Kebu is always texting me randomly, especially in the mornings when I'm half asleep, about his adventures on CityRail. Just this morning I was plagued with 3 messages (not to say I don't enjoy them, it's nice to know Kebu loves MEEE) about him finding witch on the train.

Yes, a witch.

I reckon it was just a very hippy goth. Apparently Kebu asked for a picture and rejected him LOL. Be careful K, she might hex you with a curse for genital warts.

And that cute Asian guy: nice ass? ;D

This morning going to Uni I was trying so very, very hard to fall asleep on the train (and I don't give a damn if people look at me weirdly, I am entitled) when these two butch women bundle into the upstairs carriage and seat themselves in front of me. Now usually I will ignore the ruckus people make, but I just couldn't fall asleep because of their stench.

I could tell they were smokers.

They reeked of sweat and cigarettes. Is that gross or what? I had to endure this for a few stations before I got off. By then I was already getting used to the smell, which is actually not a good thing now that I think about it.

And now I've forgotten the other thing that happened >_>

Oh well!

I had a kebab today. I deserve it after 3,000 words and 1 hour's sleep.

Did I mention I was watching Huan Zhu Ge Ge (Return of Princess Pearl)? :D

3 comments:

Kevin said...

Ah, Shittyrail, how I love thee.

I didn't see his ass, but he had a HOT face. Does this mean I have a face fetish? Normal to judge looks by faces, right? He had a nice upper body though.

The witch seemed like a good witch, but a witch nonetheless. She was old and had crappy English. I got all embarrassed and fled the scene to a newly vacated seat. That's where I saw the cute boy :]

Midori said...

My phone was at home -.-

BUT i am loved too! i get the msgs too!

But kebu said to me this morning i looked different then proceeded to say "i thought you were thinner T_T"

Serena said...

NO KEBU LOVES ME MOAR DDDD<

And LOL at his comment. That's so mean Kebu. She already got fattened up from our presents!