What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Girl Life and Gossip

Good morning Inner West Sydneysiders, Serena here. Your one and only blog whore and dominatrix*.

Today is late night shopping Thursday, and we all know we'd like to kick back, sip on some champagne (or straight vodka) and dabble in chit-chat and chocolate fondue at Max Brenner.
My favourite thing to do is go shopping on my way home from university. You can hardly expect me to skip this opportunity! Kingswood is a long way away.


It was Kebu's idea so we met at the usual Borders. I felt like a burger; ads really do work when you have cravings. I kept seeing the Hungry Jack whooper ads floating in my head as I weaved through to Maccas. Hardly the same thing but burgers nonetheless. Kebu had bought that bag I told him to from Hype. It looks nice. Very good size for Kendo.


So, what exactly did I buy?



This is the grey 'thing' I was talking about. I personally like it. It may or may not have something to do with Blair Waldorf.


I've always wanted a pencil skirt. A proper black one. And now I know why. This lovely thing officially makes me an hourglass/vase figure. Thanks B! So glad I'm not a cello. M I reckon pencil skirt's aren't for you. Instead, you need something with more sweep, like a body hugging skirt that flicks out at the end in a fishtail way. That would look better on you.


The shirt that I totally adored. The colour, the exquisite and feminine pattern in silver, grey and sky blue, the scrunch at the end, the elegant swirls. The only bad thing is that it is very low cut, showing off the assets I'd rather keep private. I loved the back too, I thought it was the front at first.



Hair and accessories are very hot with me right now, and I am gravitating towards anything with bows or bands. Cute ne?



These are some goodies from mother's closet. She was having a clean out on Sunday and I snagged some goodies.
An old red, plain dress. I intend to fix it up a little to make it my size.


My Freya is a gorgeous lady. I felt like getting a tiara. So what did I do?


Green! It looks quite good on me.

Cute bag that's been sitting in my room for awhile. I have no idea how it got there, it was just there one day. I finally have something decently summery for the beach! Note how it is winter and all my new clothes are flimsy.



Excuse the messy room and bed.


* Term lovingly coined by B. You know you love me, B ;D *wink wink!*

~~~

` S

3 comments:

Midori said...

Pencil Skirt looks nice.

Total Blair Waldolf shirt.

That is ALMOST a t-shirt =D I like the back. I find the pattern typical of print Tees =\

Hair thingys are cute.

How can your cat wear that....

I like the green(though i think it's blue) shirt from your mum XD

That bag is so PINK!!!

M.

ButterflyCoffin said...

Wtf, you don't take things like that up as a nickname~
I like the pencil skirt, what figure am I? =S
I also like the tiara, and I find the aqua shirt strange~

Your red hairclips match my black ones =P

Serena said...

The frilly shirt is green! The flash made it more blue than it really is, but I suppose the best description is turquoise.

I'm returning the red clips. They hurt my hair =(

Just to prove that my cat CAN wear it, I'll be posting a pic.

B, you're a brick xP Well ok, probably something like a cornet?