What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Listening to: Mr Brightside - the Killers

Lately I've been busy, preoccupied. Stupid assessments...

Uni sucks cuz my marks suck leading to low self esteem yada yada...

Thursday night was another great shopping and Max Brenner night with S and Kebu (in part) we should do this more often XD.

That's all i bought and a pair of stockings and minglez bought 2 belts. And a Hungry Jacks Burger Stunner deal which was mostly eaten by Kebu anyway XD I had the cold cold burger several hours later at Max Brenner.

Random photo of paper Hermes fold up Kelly bag from the Hermes site. It's rather cute.



My sister has been my major hilarity today. While in the car I overheard her and her friend talking.. about the weirdest things.. rather trivial. The conversation is basically each asking the other which option they prefer. Some questions were as follows:
"Which would you prefer in your front garden, bonsais or fruit trees"
"Would you like big fancy lights on your ceiling or not fancy ones?"
"What type of Christmas lights would you hang outside, those ones that sparkle, those ones that blink or those ones that light up one by one?"
"If you had a Santa blow up thing in your front lawn would you want a big one or a little one?"

After much more of this I couldn't take it anymore.. I butted in with
"which would you prefer a black coffin or a brown coffin?"
my sister: a black coffin, a brown coffin is an old colour
me: .... you're dead... how much older can you get...

Another one while my sister asked me to put eye cream in her eye (she has a cyst there)
me: it's not getting much better
her: so.. it doesn't hurt anymore
me: it still looks ugly
her: it's not always what's on the outside that counts!
me: *in shock* Oh really?
her: yeah! you look really nerdy with your glasses!
me: so you're saying I'm not nerdy on the inside?
her: cuz on the inside you don't have glasses!

Okay okay I like lame jokes -.-

Argh I hate being a girl and being hormonal. I'm especially moody this week. Almost cried for no apparent reason several times , even while watching March of the Penguins... yes penguins make me cry now.. but indeed they were adorable!!! S you must watch! Btw I don't think I said this properly before but I TOLD YOU SERENA'S BROTHER IS GAY! XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You know what I realised? Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same. and sometimes doing the right thing doesn't mean you won't regret your decision. How do you know if you're about to make a big mistake? How do you know if the chance you didn't take, was your only one? And is there any room to turn back once you've made your choice.

The poster on my wall tells me that "it's not the chances you take but the choices you make." Perhaps I've taken the wrong chance but I'm about to make the right choice.

"It started out with a kiss
How did it end up like this
It was only a kiss, it was only a kiss"

Midori.

2 comments:

Serena said...

YOUR SISTER IS ADORABLE! You don't have glasses on the inside. LOL. That cracked me up.

How do you know if the choice you made/will make is the right one, and the chance you looked over was a bad chance?

Midori said...

Well i guess you gotta make a choice to decide which is right and which is wrong?

Perhaps you'll never know.. but if you keep wondering .... and never make up your mind maybe that way you're making a bad choice =\ am i even making sense anymore =\?