What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Saturday, May 24, 2008

"You're as good as dead to me."

It's red and bruised again.

What have i done?

Speak.

I don't want to go back to this.


It's Gossip Girl finale.

It's House finale.

It's Ugly Betty finale.


It's the end.


I don't have time for this. Three quizzes next week. But my mind is locked up.

That's what you want isn't it?

I deserve to be locked away.

You don't deserve anything.



With much love,
M.

1 comment:

Serena said...

Everytime I type in webdings then translate it back, it doesn't understand. How come this works?!

Did D do anything today?