What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Help...

I don't know how to mend a relationship. Why? Simple. I've never broken one before.

So right now, I have no idea what to do...

I don't want to be in a broken relationship, but I don't know how to mend it so I'm no longer in one. I'm not good with people, I don't know what to do.
Despite any amount of academic prowess on my behalf, I have no life skills. None at all.

I can't even keep a positive relationship with my family who are freakin' obliged to love me.

Though...considering the fact that they're acting so cold, I don't even know if the relationship is worth mending or not...

I've noticed that I'm not a good friend as well...All I do is complain to the ones that I trust, and talk nonsense to the ones that I don't. I thought friends were more than that. This way, I'm just pushing the ones I like best away...

I'm whinging to you all now. Help, I don't know what to do.

1 comment:

Serena said...

Friends are there to take whatever shit you throw at them :) That's true friendship. That's what real friends do.

Apologising usually helps. Asking for forgiveness, making them understand that you don't want this broken relationship, that you want to be friends again. And hope that they will come back to you.

If not, there isn't much you can do other than show them you care.