What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Life

I don't care anymore

Uni is fucking killing me.


No, seriously.

Yesterday I had a major assignment due, it wasn't that I started late, but it was a really rushed course - fitting a whole topic in 4 weeks with only 1 lesson each week.
I had a full day from 9 to 6. We actually went overtime to around 6:40pm because of our final project. By around 5:30 I was starting to get a headache.
Now I realise that it was due to stress.
A shitload of stress.
I ended up with cramps and aches everywhere, nausea, and the general urge to just throw myself in front of a train.
On the train, I knew that I couldn't walk home in this state without getting hit by a car or something, so I called my dad.
Now, I have this self-imposed ban on asking help from my parents. Dumb, but hey. So it was hard for me to do that.
I contemplated it once on a really God-forsakenly-cold Monday, but I put my phone back as soon as I took it out. I'm that stubborn.

When I got home, the first thing I did was go to bed. I didn't even have dinner or a shower. I didn't even get changed.
I woke up at 2am wondering wtf was happening, realised, and went back to sleep.

Seriously...

2 comments:

Serena said...

Uni sucks the life from everyone. It's killing me to. I want to drop out and be a secretary in the CBD T_T

Serena said...

That's horrible. Assignments, I have a feeling when I reach that stage in 2 weeks I'll be crying and breaking down. Actually, I'll probably be doing that tomorrow when I get shit and have to resubmit my assignment.