What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Sunday, May 18, 2008

What Do You Want?

Listening to: One Less Reason: A Day to be Alone
Watching: The Notebook

N: What do you want?
A: It's not that simple.

It's not. It's about what is right and wrong. God damn it, it's about what is wrong, cause i keep finding myself taking the wrong path.

I don't know what's wrong.

Nothing is wrong.

Because all i end up doing is hurting others and myself and i can't stop it, i can't stop myself I'm on my own roller coaster heading for a crash zone. And maybe, i don't want to stop.

Are you angry at me? You should be. I want you to be , but i hate it.


"She said I wonder when it'll be my day
'Cause I'm not too far from breaking down
And all I got are screams inside
But somehow they come out in a smile
And I'm wondering if I'll always feel this way, this way "

I'm sorry. I really am.

Midori. (I want some now D= )

2 comments:

Serena said...

You want some what? o_O

ButterflyCoffin said...

Here I stand, helpless and left for dead

Close your eyes, so many days go by
Easy to find what's wrong
Harder to find what's right

- Dance with the Devil (Breaking Benjamin)

PS: S - She wants some Midori