What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Death...?

SAIHATE

むこうはどんな所なんだろうね?
無事に着いたら 便りでも欲しいよ

I wonder how is it like over there?
I want a letter or something when you arrive.

扉を開いて 彼方へと向かうあなたへ
この歌声と祈りが 届けばいいなぁ

Opening the door , you're heading to the beyond,
I wish to send this song and prayer to you.

雲ひとつないような 抜けるほど晴天の今日は
悲しいくらいに お別れ日和で

Without a piece of cloud, it's a shiny sunny day,
it's a sorrow that it's a good day for farewell,

ありふれた人生を 紅く色付ける様な
たおやかな恋でした たおやかな恋でした
さよなら

My usual life, as if you're painting red,
it was a gentle love, it was a gentle love,

SAYONARA

またいつの日にか 出会えると信じられたら
これからの日々も 変わらずやり過ごせるね

If I could believe we could meet again someday,
I could let go my days as it was.

扉が閉まれば このまま離ればなれだ
あなたの煙は 雲となり雨になるよ

When this door closes, we would get separated each other as we are,
your smoke will be change into clouds and rain.

ありふれた人生を 紅く色付ける様な
たおやかな恋でした たおやかな恋でした
さよなら

My usual life, as if you're painting red,
it was a gentle love, it was a gentle love,

SAYONARA



Farewell.

We all know, we all understand. All things die, all things end, all things are eventually dragged by time into the bottomless pits of non-existence.

Most of the time, it's easy to tell what died, who died. Most of the time when death occurs to something that is easily noted as alive.
But sometimes it's hard.

Was it friendship? Trust? Hope? Is it me? Is it them? Is it the project or is it...?

You guys all probably wonder why I attach myself to inanimate objects. Because they're objects. They're physical, they're easily identifiable.
How can I mourn something that I don't know exists?
Maybe it's about time I told you why I love Morte so much. Because he shares my birthday. Because you guys chose him, and gave him to me as a present. Because he represents the joyous times we shared together. The love the trust and the laughter.
Because I've chosen to leave myself behind. The girl that stood behind a mask to watch everyone suspiciously. The little girl who painted her abstract dreams in violet and black, she who chose carefully how to define herself through her history of mistrust in humans.
Now all the memories I've got left are happy ones of all of us together. And that's all I have left, so let me keep them in my childish ways...

1 comment:

Midori said...

Omg i think i'm gonna get all emotional again...

T_T

*hugs!

M.