What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Tired.

I'm tired. We're tired.

It's okay, it's not Xion's fault. It's all mine.

I let everyone down, I'm the one who has a bad temper. I'm sorry I'm narcissistic and arrogant. I'm sorry I'm condescending. I'm sorry I think of everyone else so lowly.

I'm sorry I don't have my priorities right, I'm sorry I let my emotions carry me. I'm sorry I'm the person I am.
If I could change it, I would. But I can't.

I can't.

Let us sleep

Their world is ours. And my world is theirs.

I don't even know anymore. Why can't I live in a permanent dream? Why do I have to wake up and hurt others?

Just leave us to dream. We're too young to live in the real world.

1 comment:

Serena said...

I don't undrestand why you CAN'T change, if you really wanted to. You need not apologise for being who you are, for your identity.