What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Monday, May 12, 2008

I'm Bored, Tired and Scared

Listening to: Supreme Logician - Lin
Reading: Deltora Quest 2
Wants: Money

So I feel like playing around and procrastinating.







Many things are weighing on my mind today. I had one of the best lectures ever; a guest from Canada, gave insight to the extremities of the internet, and that our generation take for granted the capabilities we have using this particular medium. Networking is one of the most amazing things, yet we have adapted almost effortlessly. But I shall not drone for too long on my lecture.

My fears are mature and I hope, reasonable. I fear depression.

I hear you, my readers, all groan in exasperation. But I am speaking of a different kind of depression.

We are all falling into the second Great Depression.

The baby boomers have doomed us, Generation Y and Z, all.

All this, the hard mental work put to University for the next 4-5 years, will be useless. We will come out of it jobless and back to square one - minimum wage. We won't be able to afford our mortgage and luxury goods, the economy will fall into recession. We will be poved.

And I really am scared of this more than anything in my life. As you know, I value my future have have hopes for it.

I fear my future is as blurred with darkness as it had always been. There is nothing I am horrified with more than being broke. What are we to do? We won't have jobs! Our life is going down the gutter! Damn you baby boomers!

And the problem is that Australians aren't giving birth. Generation Z has dwindling numbers, not enough to support the later greedy retirees.

The world truly is a dark, dark place during the Depression.


My tutor who looks like Brad Pitt has a cute ass.


~~~

The terrified-for-her-future,

` S

1 comment:

ButterflyCoffin said...

Eh, I chose university with the thought: I'm gonna live the life of a starving artist! In mind.

Heh, food shortage, baby boom. Maybe I'll be even more of a starving artist. But I think once is lesson enough to anyone, the government will handle it.