What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Saturday, May 3, 2008

A Trip Down Jimmy Choo Lane

Good evening, fashionistas. I come bearing news - and shopping goods. But all that comes later because I'm going to do a mind dump of amusing things that has happened in the last couple of days.

Thursday, we had a short discussion about "buttsecks" in Screen Media. Seriously. I don't think my tutor appreciated it much since it was about HIM. I'll start from the beginning. My tutor was a conscript during WWII but he chickened out and fled the country to London and wasn't able to return until 10 years later. He posed a question to us: Would we go back and serve 2 years in jail, or stay in London and wait for that fateful knock on the door when the cops come to drag you home? He stayed and lived in fear. The 'feminist' in my class said she'd rather just take jailtime and risk butt sex; needless to say the class laughed. And the trade old "don't drop the soap" phrase was mentioned.

Skip.

Today. Walked to Town Hall and passed the new Jimmy Choo store. Had a nice bag on display, but I don't like the colour. It was khaki. Walked passed the Louis Vuitton store and died at the sight I saw.

It was a green
Tahitienne bag. Base colour was a pale lime green. Monogram was a dark forest green. Straps and all were white.

It was to die for.

It was the most gorgeous green, and you know how hard it is to find a decent green around here.
Anyway, outside work there seems to be a film going on because there were trucks and trailers with the name of the actor/presenter/host on it, not to mention several hangers in the dressing room. Interesting. Who is
Ben Stevenson?

Oh and I'm not kidding. Click the link. The other two 'celebrities' match up.

I'm sick. 5 days and counting. I've lost half my sense of taste, and effectively, smell too. I love ginger beer. I could finall taste chips. Lasted only an hour.

I like Asian double eyelids better than Caucasian double eyelids. I find that my eyes curve more elegantly and some people have really big double eyelids and it actually looks chunky.

I'm being random.

My boobs look fake. Normal people have an even slope from neck to chest. Mine just bulge. The look like implants. Nice, but fake looking. I'm sad. I'm so narcisstic. I like staring at myself in the mirror and picking out my imperfections. For some reason, I look might fine today...almost sexy. I am definitely sticking to perms from now on.


So on to my shopping goodies for today.

Seamless undies. I don't know why I'm posting this...


White long sleeve work blouse from SES. It was $20, so not bad. It's the Winter equivalent of my Miss Shop one. It looks a lot better on me.


Another Valleygirl product. This one is a blazer/jacket, but I'm not too sure about the colour and all. I just don't know. I do like it =/ Too lazy to put up a picture.
Alas, I show the other side of me. The nerdy, bookish side. My love of literature and stories. Other than makeup, I horde books, especially hardback, to add to my expanding collection.
Left to right: Isabel Allende - The Sum of My Days (sequel to autobiography Paula), Emily Rodda - The Key to Rondo, Emily Rodda (I'm a fan) - Deltora Quest 2.


My mother's other shirt she gave me. It didn't post up before. It's red!


My lovely Mary Janes. Curiosity and the cat.

She likes to sniff unfamiliar things. Freya crawled into a plastic bag today. I grabbed it and picked it up where Porkie started to carry her around while she was wrapped inside. Animal cruelty.


Fuzz and fur ball. With a tiara.

~~~

Over and out, ` S

2 comments:

ButterflyCoffin said...

Looks like Freya-hime doesn't really like being a princess~

Serena said...

Yeah, she prefers to squirm under trees and roll around on dirt. I'm turning into an obsessive owner, she's spoilt enough without me making clothes for her to wear.