What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Announcement

B got an LJ.


=====> http://butterflycoffin.livejournal.com/ <=====

LJ is a horrible ugly thing that I promised myself never to get and I'm getting better at breaking promises.

Don't worry, my one and only blog is this one =) I'm planning on using that ad-infested thing to host my pictures so I can post them here >w<

Anyway, makes it easier to stalk the two that didn't join Grongbits =)

1 comment:

Serena said...

Puahaha that's right, you belong to Grongbit!