What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Unexpected Find From a Disillusioned Mind

I had a dream.

That seemed like a nightmare, except it wasn't very scary. Well, it was. But not conventional scary. It was an 'oh my' kind of scary.

Like suddenly going from riches to rags.

Yeah, more distressing than scary really.

Which isn't actually scary at all.

Onto the Dream...



I don't remember much of the start, but we were all on a bus. We as in me and my entire family - including the ones that don't live with us. The bus was empty save for us, and it was late at night.

All of a sudden, my grandma had a heart attack, I stood up, as I was the closest. I reached over to help her, not sure what to do. But then I was grabbed, and before I knew it, she had died on top of me.

After that, I found myself sitting against a wall of a reflective glass building in the middle of a gorgeous city of lights, staring out blankly. Somehow, I knew that after that incident, I had been completely traumatised, unable to do anything else.
My family surrounded me and helped me...I had become completely dependent on others.

Then I was staring at the pictures a shop was selling. They were nice pictures, all pinned up, of various sizes. Somewhere in the back of my mind I knew that I could've done something like that once. That I could've done better.

But I couldn't any more.

Thank God it was just a dream.

~***~


In a way, it told me a lot about myself. About the things I was most afraid of. The things about me that I valued most, and what I didn't want to lose.

And then I woke up, and tested; saying:

"I am alive."

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Your dreams are more interesting...