What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Expensivity

I now have a deep purple iPod Nano 3rd generation and a Pandora bracelet.

Will upload photos later :)

SPOILT!!!

Edited with le photography.

My new real Pandora bracelet.



Oxidised silver, silver star sign charm, gold and silver safety chain, some spiffy overpriced blue glass bead and snowflake charm with I think cubic zirconia. Click for a close up.

It's different, considering how most people have the white silver bracelet instead.

The blue bead was picked out by me, but asked for by mother who wanted something more colourful. It represents her as well, as her favourite colour is lavender (blue is close to lavender kay!) and the swirly design looks like DNA.

When I thought of the snowflake my first thought was the ski trip. So I guess, whatever the previous meaning was for it, it would always remind me of our ski trip with all of our friends. It also means cold and unique, attributes that others may see in me.

Okay fine, I reckon I'm cold and unique T_T

The chain has a row of hearts. Similar to the heart shaped lock and key, it also shows how I am bound romantically. Unlike the lock though, is that these chains are changeable and removable, and serves as extra precaution against outside influences; the chain will keep my bracelet on even if I remove the clasp/I am closed and cool around people to protect myself, but can open up when I want to.

So symbolic :O

Who would know I made all that up just then xD

Next I present to thee a new favourite of mine.



Meet Apple iPod Nano 3rd generation, Viletta.




Isn't she beautiful? She's the perfect deep, cool purple and has a bigger screen than the original vertical Nano.

Her name was partially why I considered a purple one. Viletta = violet? Geddit?

Butterfly is not the only insane one around here >:

Notice how Lilas and now Viletta is purple >_> Hurm.

13 comments:

Midori said...

OMG OMFG SPOILT!!!!

I thought maybe she'll buy like ONE of the things for you but both!!! Is the the new nanos? the thin ones? 8GB? how much??

OMFG... Hates you T_T (read: uber jealous)

GOES TO TELL MY MUMMY!!!!!

Serena said...

Yeah it's the new one, 8GB $199.

I forgot to mention the tiny detail that I want to pay her back for the iPod, because I know business has been bad lately and she's broke >_>

So I'm taking out a loan :O Or I'll just give her all my tax returns.

Midori said...

I just ran to my mum shouting "mummy mummy I'm so sad!! why am i poooooor!!!"

In which i explained to my mum the above and she said: Okay lets go! I'll go buy it for you!

Me: mum you do realise she spent upwards of $400...
Mum: yeh! list all the designer things you want we go buy!
Me: yeh right mum as if you'll buy for me...

See thing is i know my mum only says this cuz she knows i wouldn't take it anyway so for her it's safe to say it. -.-

Serena said...

If you keep doing that your mother is going to call me "the spoilt one" soon. And she'll look at me like a materialistic, spoilt, selfish little girl who's a bad influence on you financially T_T

Midori said...

Do i look like i care T_T

Anyway she just goes "well her mum has more money than me. she can afford luxuries like that" -.-

And Mr. D says " well does she have me?? I don't think so! There are some things money can't buy"

And i said "Does she want you T_T I don't think so! And for everything else there's money...."

Serena said...

You sound like a Mastercard ad.

And tell D that money CAN buy love!! But I indulge in items of value to make up for my lack of a love life :(

I laughed so hard at your line xDDDDD

ButterflyCoffin said...

$213?! $213?!

You're so spoilt, go donate to starving kids that can't even scrape up enough to have a full stomach each night.

Serena said...

How'd you know it was that much?

I believe I never told you that.

Midori said...

It says the amount on the previous entry where you crossed it off your list

Serena said...

Ah right. Well, those starving kids, although very hor lin, have nothing to do with my level of consumerism.

Lets see you try never buying anymore gothloli and sponsoring a child in Lithuania. Then we'll talk.

ButterflyCoffin said...

hor lin = pityful?

That's pretty cold.
I never said a word about consumerism. Not to mention I buy my own things.
I meant you should help others if you can.

Serena said...

Yeah pitiful. I keep forgetting the word I'm trying to look for...

I do help others, when I can. Donating money however I don't trust because you don't know for sure that it's reaching those kids.

I give my seat to elders, and will even help them across the street (and feel bad if I don't). I'll do my small part in this world, and let people like Bill Gates do the rest.

Midori said...

Lol looks nice =)

I was just thinking: "bullshit you totally made all that up after you bought it and thought about it T_T" and then you said you did XD ha! i guessed right!

The purchases are beautiful!