What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Material Girl in a Metaphysical World

I had a dream.

That seemed like a nightmare, except it wasn't very scary. Well, it was. But not conventional scary. It was a fretful kinda of scary.

Like Hermione's boggart turning into McGonagall telling her she failed everything.

Yeah. That kind of scary.

Which actually isn't very scary at all.

Onto the dream.

It's pretty boring so feel free to not read it.

The first thing I remember was that my family, cousin (I think) Nancy, someone with no face and I were stuck in a big bathroom filled with water. Our luggage was minimal, and something like a battle was going on in the 'world' outside.

The bathroom was really big, it was bigger than the size of a house. And though it was filled with water and there was around 3 swimming pool sized tubs, the water was freezing. When it finally became ice, the bathroom became a glacier desert expanse. And there was one of those ski car things.

Oh, and we didn't have many clothes on. Actually, I think it actually came to the point of everyone being naked but not naked. I felt naked, but I didn't see myself as so. Might have been wearing swimmers.

Moving on! >_>

I was on the ski car drifting on the ice. It took a long time for it to finally be my turn. Then, the ice starts melting and breaking. The breaks form the outline of the 3 "bathtub pools" and yeah, melts. Just when everyone was accepting that this ice land was going to be our home because the ice would never melt and the water never clear.

The bathroom actually becomes a proper bathroom with tiles and taps, albeit still a pretty big one. The water makes everyone and their luggage wet. But then it starts draining in deep gushes.

It might've been around 30minutes of the water slowly draining into the main system, like an underground tunnel or sewer. My family picks up the luggage and follow the water to the main system and I stray behind to gather my stuff. I notice that my mp4, which had been on the ice before it melted, has disappeared. I don't have any luggage because I sent it away to be taken care of the people organising this whole procedure.

Anyway. I actually notice that I'm not wearing much so I grab a flannel coat to wrap myself in just in time because a security guard comes up the drain portal. I ask him to be a dear and help me get down the massive steps, and make my way through the tunnel.

It takes a few seconds to reach the end, where it reveals a lecture theatre. The tunnel is still wet and there is still a stream of water in the middle leading to nowhere. I climb up to the lecture theatre, and see a few suitcases lying behind a row of stewardesses in red uniforms. I see my black one with the pink ribbon and go to get it, failing to notice that the flap was open and there was nothing inside. I was just so relieved to see the suitcase there, and threw some wet clothes and scraps of fabric into the suitcase.

I then overhear a stewardess bitching about me. She was telling someone I was such and such, but I only remember me being really offended because it wasn't true. I turn around and tell her off for sprouting lies about me, and that she must've mistaken me for some other girl.

I storm away and find the rest of my family sans grandmother (grandfather didn't exist in my dream). They are digging through bags. I ask mother where grandmother is, and she tells me her suitcase went missing and she's gone to look for it. There have been reports of suitcases going missing, bursting open and spilling its contents out.

At this point, I freak out as I realise I am one of those people. Mother asks me if i put a lock on my suitcase and I say no.

I'm just so incredibly distressed. I'm also angry at myself for not taking care of my possessions.

But if your life was in danger, and your call for freedom was answered, would you worry about things like your belongings? Of course not. Yet, I was so upset because I saw my mp4 float down the tunnel yet I was so obsessed with getting out and being free, I lost it.

I woke up and thought "oh my god, I'm so materialistic".

>_>

The ramblings and rants of me!

My second dream consists of a white villa/hotel, a telescope that showed me where the Solar System was (I'm assuming I'm out of space...) and other galaxies, a broken door that allowed thieves and rapists into the villa (wtf?) and my cat.

I have very very strange dreams, that make no sense. M actually has dreams that are more realistic than mine -_-

But my point was: I'm materialistic!

And I'm proud of it, and don't care what other people think. I deserve someone who showers me with affection and gifts, who tells me everyday that I am a wonderful part of his life.

I am getitng over Mr. N whether he wants me to or not.

I deserve better.

I deserve to be treated better.

And I know I can do smarter, more witty, more good looking, more charming.

2 comments: