What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Keep Dreaming

UPDATED 19/9/08

A physical checklist of things to buy when I'm no longer penniless.


The Buylist (not wishlist):


Red iPod Nano 8GB with engraving ----- $199 Bought PURPLE, mother paid!
Bulgari or Chanel sunglasses ----- $470
Build-A-Bear Read Bear and hanbok ----- $35 + $30
Pandora bracelet ----- $81 $213 mother paid too
Hardback copies of Twilight ----- $15 each + shipping
Tales of Beedle the Bard ----- $100
Plane ticket to Melbourne ----- $200
Shopping money for Melbourne ----- $300
Shopping money for Korea and Japan ----- $500
Rebond hair at a professional salon ----- $150


Yeah no wonder I'm poor.

If I save up my full $50 a week and do housework for $50, that would mean $100 weekly.

By the time I reach my trip to Korea and Japan, I will be out of shopping money.

And this would only work if I do housework and pinch every penny for the next 16 weeks.

Ugh.

Porkie owes me $90.

Why oh why am I so materialistic.

I will update this post constantly as I tick off and add things.

No comments: